Noun(1) a surveying instrument for measuring horizontal and vertical angles, consisting of a small telescope mounted on a tripod(2) a facility consisting of the means and equipment necessary for the movement of passengers or goods(3) a journey usually by ship
Verb(1) make a passage or journey from one place to another(2) pass across (a sign or house of the zodiac, the disk of a celestial body or the meridian of a place(3) revolve (the telescope of a surveying transit(4) cause or enable to pass through
(1) ├ö├ç├┐The real problem is that the food the West pledged is not there, and not yet in transit in the kind of quantities needed,├ö├ç├û he says.(2) As they began setting it up she recognised it as surveying tools - transit and pole and chain.(3) One gentleman is so dedicated to locating obscure dispensers that he actually uses city transit to visit remote suburban garage sales.(4) a transit airline passenger(5) The tapes for the first week's filming went missing in transit to London.(6) Inquiries began after a number of relatively high value benefits books were reported as having been lost in transit and were not received by the those entitled to them.(7) Traffic congestion and inadequate public transit make this the most polluted metro area in the country.(8) I watched beautiful red-throated divers and the wintering barnacle geese transit the abandoned Isle of Innismurray, a few miles offshore.(9) Experts say that to be successful, public transit must be convenient and inexpensive, making it difficult to impose the types of strict security seen at airports.(10) The chief argument for public transit is that it's necessary for those who can't afford cars.(11) Behind the fences, one can catch glimpses of seemingly limitless stacks of containers - an immense accumulation of wealth in transit .(12) And most importantly, we always felt safe and comfortable, and we were out sometimes in public transit until close to midnight.(13) Working day over night, he developed a way to securely to transit the money from the school's bank account to his own hands in cash.(14) The remaining 400,000 were transit - or stopover - passengers.(15) It's traditional to wish young people success as they transit from child to adult with the flip of a silk tassel.(16) Public transit does not function in this kind of contrived environment.
(1) in transit :: នៅក្នុងការឆ្លងកាត់
(2) mass transit :: ឆ្លងកាត់ធំ
(3) transit time :: ពេលឆ្លងកាត់
(4) public transit :: ឆ្លងកាត់សាធារណៈ
(5) transit visa :: ទិដ្ឋាការឆ្លងកាត់
(6) goods in transit :: ទំនិញនៅក្នុងការឆ្លងកាត់
(7) transit lounge :: កន្លែងឆ្លងកាត់
(8) transit number :: លេខឆ្លងកាត់
(9) cash in transit :: សាច់ប្រាក់នៅក្នុងការឆ្លងកាត់
(10) bus rapid transit :: រថយន្ដក្រុងដឹកជញ្ជូន
1. transportation ::
2. theodolite ::
3. passage ::
4. pass across ::
transit, transited, transiting, transits
English to Khmer Dictionary: transit
Meaning and definitions of transit, translation in Khmer language for transit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of transit in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "transit"
What transit means in Khmer, transit meaning in Khmer, transit definition, examples and pronunciation of transit in Khmer language.