Noun(1) an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety(2) a person who inspires fear or dread(3) a very troublesome child(4) the use of extreme fear in order to coerce people (especially for political reasons
(1) No longer in control of his own body, facing mortality, he had plenty of reason for terror .(2) The Prime Minister pledged to do all that was necessary to root out the criminal minority behind the campaign of terror .(3) They attacked free settlers and used terror to intimidate those opposed to slavery.(4) We are told that rural communities live in terror of crime and it might be true.(5) For months, he lived in terror of the secret police knocking at his door.(6) A lorry driver who got out of his cab to remonstrate with a motorist fled in terror when the man produced a gun, a court heard.(7) An armed robber who waged a campaign of terror against businesses in Manchester has been jailed for life.(8) The original house was built on an ancient graveyard and its last owner is rumoured to have fled in terror at the ghostly goings on.(9) a terror of darkness(10) Is the government complicit in this campaign of violence and terror ?(11) a terror attack(12) From the very outset all the combatants knew that the bomb would be both a weapon of destruction and a weapon of terror .(13) You don't use weapons of terror on people you are intending to liberate.(14) she had a terror of darkness(15) Political repression and state terror have also been shown to result in significant psychological sequelae.(16) a terror suspect
(1) night terror :: ភេរវកម្មយប់
(2) reign of terror :: រជ្ជកាលនៃភេរវកម្ម
(3) in terror :: ក្នុងភេរវកម្ម
(4) holy terror :: ភេរវកម្មបរិសុទ្ធ
1. extreme fear ::
2. rascal ::
3. holy terror ::
4. affright ::
5. scourge ::
terror, terrorism, terrorist, terrorists, terrorize, terrorizes, terrors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For the night is dark and full of TERROR.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Imagine Stannis' TERROR.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
We can't hold the North
with TERROR alone.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Khmer Dictionary: terror
Meaning and definitions of terror, translation in Khmer language for terror with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of terror in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "terror"
What terror means in Khmer, terror meaning
in Khmer, terror definition, examples and pronunciation
of terror in Khmer language.