Noun(1) the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity(2) the somatic sensation of cold or heat
(1) These were based on the measurement of canopy temperature using infrared thermometers.(2) the temperature of the debate was lower than before(3) Such language is sure to raise the temperature of the debate between the two countries.(4) he was running a temperature(5) Food should be kept in the fridge because mould cannot flourish at a temperature below five degree centigrade.(6) Show your child how to use a simple thermometer to take the temperature of the water.(7) The peasant leader's words raised the temperature of the debate.(8) Man can't land on Venus, where the surface temperature is 800 degrees Fahrenheit, but a robot can.(9) at a temperature of 2Ôö¼ÔûæC(10) With the outside temperature touching 43 degrees Celsius, the extreme heat policy was in force.(11) After checking the time, he took out the thermometer and studied the temperature .(12) I'll take her temperature(13) The temperature at which a substance melts depends upon the external pressure on the solid.(14) Ideally you should use a meat thermometer to monitor the temperature as you cook.(15) Until my fever broke on the evening of my first full day the nurses would take my temperature and change my ice packs every few hours.(16) If the ambient temperature exceeds body temperature , heat cannot be dissipated by radiation.
(1) room temperature :: សីតុណ្ហភាពបន្ទប់
(2) high temperature :: សីតុណ្ហភាពខ្ពស់
(3) average temperature :: សីតុណ្ហភាពជាមធ្យម
(4) ambient temperature :: សីតុណ្ហភាពព័ទ្ធជុំវិញ
(5) body temperature :: សីតុណ្ហភាពរាងកាយ
(6) color temperature :: សីតុណ្ហភាពណ៍
(7) air temperature :: សីតុណ្ហភាពខ្យល់
(8) core temperature :: សីតុណ្ហាភាពស្នូល
(9) mean temperature :: សីតុណ្ហភាពមធ្យម
1. temperature ::
2. degree ::
3. fever ::
4. heat ::
5. fervor ::
6. dead heat ::
7. fire ::
8. anger ::
9. excitement ::
10. rage ::
11. summer ::
12. warmth ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-Nairobi, are you all right?
-I think I have a TEMPERATURE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
I'm just worried that my sensitivity to
TEMPERATURE could make this a rough night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
...using a higher TEMPERATURE
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
...the hamburger meat is fresh
and stored at a safe TEMPERATURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Sorry, but too hot is
the only TEMPERATURE I come in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
English to Khmer Dictionary: temperature
Meaning and definitions of temperature, translation in Khmer language for temperature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of temperature in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "temperature"
What temperature means in Khmer, temperature meaning in Khmer, temperature definition, examples and pronunciation of temperature in Khmer language.