Adjective(1) tenaciously unwilling or marked by tenacious unwillingness to yield(2) not responding to treatment
(1) I liked the stubborn resistance my dragon hunter had to face throughout the game.(2) All hopes of hot bath or a soothing gin lay beyond the stubborn green door with its pretty stained glass panels.(3) I'm too stubborn to admit that I'm in love with him.(4) Neither of us likes to give up; you might call us stubborn .(5) Lex, see what you miss with your stubborn refusal to own a T.V.?(6) I'm scrubbing a particularly stubborn stain when I hear a key in the lock and I freeze.(7) The number 6 had been pretty easy to remove but the 3 proved to be more stubborn .(8) I am watching him extract stubborn weeds, while I and my big pregnant belly look on from the grass.(9) Trouble is it's so hot it's difficult to remove those stubborn stains.(10) The most stubborn resistance was in east-central Paris.(11) The rage bubbled up inside of me again at his stubborn insistence.(12) China's stubborn adherence to the " one China " principle is obviously aimed at restraining Taiwan.(13) I am stubborn at times, and this is one of those times.(14) "You get that stubborn streak from your mother, you know, " he said, grinning.(15) Then the skeletons, stubborn bits of flesh and muscle still clinging to the bones, move on to the bug room.(16) Do not be tempted to scrub the gloss finish of the rod itself with the scourer to remove those stubborn mackerel scales.
(1) as stubborn as a mule :: ជាការចចេសដែលជាកូនកាត់
(2) stubborn person :: មនុស្សដែលរឹងរូស
(3) be stubborn :: ត្រូវមានចិត្តរឹងរូស
1. obstinate ::
2. indelible ::
3. refractory ::
4. unregenerate ::
1. agreeable ::
2. amenable ::
3. compliant ::
4. flexible ::
5. pliable ::
6. pliant ::
stubborn, stubborner, stubbornest, stubbornly, stubbornness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Gods, I was STUBBORN about it.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
The free folk are STUBBORN.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
- He's even more STUBBORN than you are.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
- She's a STUBBORN little beast.
- She's a child.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
Your father was a STUBBORN old ox.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Khmer Dictionary: stubborn
Meaning and definitions of stubborn, translation in Khmer language for stubborn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of stubborn in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "stubborn"
What stubborn means in Khmer, stubborn meaning
in Khmer, stubborn definition, examples and pronunciation
of stubborn in Khmer language.