Noun(1) an energetic attempt to achieve something(2) an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals(3) strenuous effort
Verb(1) make a strenuous or labored effort(2) to exert strenuous effort against opposition(3) climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling(4) be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
(1) There was a stand-off, before the officers used CS gas on the man and after a violent struggle , he was subdued and arrested.(2) Within about 15 minutes neighbours heard voices and banging on the walls sounding like a violent struggle was taking place.(3) the center is the result of the scientists' struggle to realize their dream(4) It was a difficult struggle , but she managed to hold it in.(5) The panelists urged the youth to continue the struggle for equality and justice.(6) It was probably the worst time to begin and the country has continued to struggle to this day.(7) When he and the shop-keeper returned to the tree, the bird lay on the ground, dead from her wild struggle to free herself.(8) Many on the left see moral arguments as a smokescreen over the real conflict - the struggle over who gets what.(9) With little room for compromise the stage is set for a bitter internal factional struggle .(10) Jessica screams as she looks into Stephanie's deadly eyes and the two women struggle desperately for survival.(11) But on a deeper level they meant to frame labor's struggle as an effort to secure human rights.(12) many families struggle to make ends meet(13) many families on income support have to struggle to make ends meet(14) the centre is the result of the scientists' struggle to realize their dream(15) These shifts did not occur without inner turmoil and conflict, and many fractions continue to struggle within the party today.(16) it was a struggle to make herself understood
(1) to struggle :: ការតស៊ូ
(2) power struggle :: ការតស៊ូអំណាច
(3) struggle with :: តស៊ូជាមួយ
(4) class struggle :: ការតស៊ូថ្នាក់
(5) struggle for life :: ការតស៊ូសម្រាប់ជីវិត
(6) struggle for :: ការតស៊ូសម្រាប់
(7) struggle against :: ការតស៊ូប្រឆាំងនឹង
(8) struggle for existence :: ការតស៊ូសម្រាប់អត្ថិភាព
(9) struggle on :: តស៊ូលើ
(10) internal struggle :: ការតស៊ូផ្ទៃក្នុង
1. endeavor ::
2. fight ::
3. conflict ::
4. contest ::
5. effort ::
6. battle ::
7. strive ::
8. fight ::
9. compete ::
10. scramble ::
11. shin ::
struggle, struggled, struggles, struggling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...the city's ongoing STRUGGLE...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Substance abuse is a lifelong STRUGGLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
My STRUGGLE is emotional.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
my ceaseless STRUGGLE
to maintain my position.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
No need to STRUGGLE, Bernard.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Khmer Dictionary: struggle
Meaning and definitions of struggle, translation in Khmer language for struggle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of struggle in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "struggle"
What struggle means in Khmer, struggle meaning in Khmer, struggle definition, examples and pronunciation of struggle in Khmer language.