Noun(1) continuing or remaining in a place or state(2) the state of inactivity following an interruption(3) a judicial order forbidding some action until an event occurs or the order is lifted(4) a thin strip of metal or bone that is used to stiffen a garment (e.g. a corset(5) (nautical
Verb(1) stay the same; remain in a certain state(2) stay put (in a certain place(3) dwell(4) continue in a place, position, or situation(5) remain behind(6) stop or halt(7) stay behind(8) hang on during a trial of endurance(9) stop a judicial process(10) fasten with stays(11) overcome or allay
(1) we'll stay here until Tuesday(2) the phonelines will stay open(3) In the mid 1980s she came home early from the annual royal stay in Scotland.(4) they're on a weekend stay in Paris(5) it'll help you stay healthy(6) Does the English Court have Jurisdiction to stay the Part 20 Proceedings?(7) the minimum stay is two nights(8) it was a brief stay(9) It's not the first time the whale has checked out the gates during his stay .(10) Edward was scheduled to sit another of his exams on Monday and had decided to stay at home on Sunday to study.(11) What can any of us do to help our kids stay healthy?(12) According to Edward's family, he had long reformed and had managed to stay out of trouble.(13) stay safe(14) Anni was supposed to have been with him in the car that day but she decided to stay home with their two young children.(15) Several of the passengers decided to stay in that city and refused to go on to Little Rock.(16) If Hernan decides to stay , I don't want him coming to me later and saying he wants to go.
(1) to stay :: ស្នាក់នៅ
(2) stay up :: ស្នាក់នៅរហូត
(3) stay away :: ស្នាក់នៅឱ្យឆ្ងាយ
(4) stay tuned :: ស្នាក់នៅបត់បែន
(5) stay up late :: នៅដល់យប់ជ្រៅ
(6) stay here :: នៅទីនេះ
(7) stay alive :: នៅរស់
(8) stay out :: នៅក្រៅ
(9) stay in touch :: រក្សាទំនាក់ទំនង
1. visit ::
3. strut ::
4. hitch ::
7. visit ::
8. postpone ::
9. delay ::
10. brace ::
11. stay on ::
12. appease ::
13. ride out ::
14. remain ::
15. detain ::
16. bide ::
17. stick around ::
stacy, stay, stayed, stayer, stayers, staying, stays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
STAY in tonight and do laundry.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
STAY too long where you don't belong
and you will never return.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
(VOICE BREAKING) Stay With me.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
the plan was to tell people
we decided to STAY friends.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
No, I needed a place to STAY and,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Khmer Dictionary: stay
Meaning and definitions of stay, translation in Khmer language for stay with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of stay in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "stay"
What stay means in Khmer, stay meaning
in Khmer, stay definition, examples and pronunciation
of stay in Khmer language.