Noun(1) the immaterial part of a person; the actuating cause of an individual life(2) a human being(3) deep feeling or emotion(4) the human embodiment of something(5) a secular form of gospel that was a major Black musical genre in the 1960s and 1970s
(1) One can only pity the poor soul who subjects herself to the media frenzy.(2) Here at last one might find rest from our too frenetic world, and stopping, learn something for one's soul .(3) brevity is the soul of wit(4) Tossing in elements of blues, rock, glam-rock, soul and metal, it's a wildly extravagant affair that is likely to put off as many people as it delights.(5) The spiritual life of the soul with God is wounded, often mortally.(6) Your friend is a gentle soul and very suited to work among our people.(7) Soca, ragga, R&B, hip hop, soul , funk, even techno and house music blares through hundreds of sound systems.(8) If you've heard this man play, then you know he is a one-of-a-kind selector with the deepest love for jazz, funk, soul , reggae and Afro-Latin vibes.(9) he was the soul of discretion(10) I'd really love to see more expression, emotion and soul in games and their music - speaking as a gamer and musician.(11) His shows are redolent of soul , intense emotion, and a deep connection to the music.(12) To continue the relaxed vibe, there's also a great mix of jazz, soul and reggae.(13) Something more primal than the fall - the image of God - is impressed on the soul of each human person.(14) He taught them that the soul is immortal and that after death it migrates into other animated bodies.(15) As a youth, I was a friendly soul , palling around with all and sundry.(16) Gallic wit and subtlety are perfectly married to Russian soul in this performance.
(1) soul mate :: មិត្តរួមព្រលឹង
(2) lost soul :: បានបាត់បង់ព្រលឹង
(3) heart and soul :: បេះដូងនិងព្រលឹង
(4) the soul :: ព្រលឹង
(5) soul music :: តន្ត្រីព្រលឹង
(6) twin soul :: ព្រលឹងភ្លោះ
(7) body and soul :: រាងកាយនិងព្រលឹង
(8) black soul :: ព្រលឹងខ្មៅ
(9) soul brother :: បងប្រុសព្រលឹង
1. spirit ::
2. embodiment ::
3. person ::
4. inspiration ::
6. psyche ::
soul, soulful, soulless, souls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They killed his SOUL!
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
You're my SOUL mate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Say to my SOUL,
"I am your salvation."
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
His SOUL is pure and perfect.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
one heart, one SOUL, now and forever.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
English to Khmer Dictionary: soul
Meaning and definitions of soul, translation in Khmer language for soul with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of soul in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "soul"
What soul means in Khmer, soul meaning in Khmer, soul definition, examples and pronunciation of soul in Khmer language.