Noun(1) a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base(2) the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
Verb(1) hit a single
Adjective(1) being or characteristic of a single thing or person(2) used of flowers having usually only one row or whorl of petals(3) existing alone or consisting of one entity or part or aspect or individual(4) not married or related to the unmarried state(5) characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing(6) having uniform application(7) not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
(1) The bedroom accommodation consists of two double bedrooms and a single .(2) At first, a single room is used as living, sleeping and working space.(3) It was generally not a case of persons or families making a single move.(4) We removed the walls between the rooms, creating a single living and dining space.(5) As mentioned before, it's hard enough for single mothers to raise their children.(6) The focus is narrowed further in typical Spielberg terms to a single dysfunctional family.(7) Yet when I tried to follow it up with a series of letters I never received a single reply.(8) The main exhibition space occupies two of these boxes, but reads as a single room inside - it's a lot of effort for not much result.(9) Who decided that a new organisation would be best for single mothers to enable them to claim upkeep and support from missing fathers?(10) there's no single solution to this problem(11) The authors also were careful to exclude examples of activity unique to a single chimpanzee.(12) Unfortunately, if a dorm room is not available during your stay, you have to fork over extra cash for a single room.(13) Finally they find a dodgy motel that has some space, but the proprietor tells them the only room left contains one single bed.(14) It grew from a single room with one doctor to a medical centre on three floors.(15) Not a single member of my family, as far as I know, has travelled outside of Australia.(16) I am a single mother who raised three boys and then went back to school.
(1) single room :: បន្ទប់តែមួយ
(2) single out :: ចេញតែមួយ
(3) every single day :: ជារៀងរាល់ថ្ងៃ
(4) single bed :: គ្រែតែមួយ
(5) single player :: អ្នកលេងតែមួយ
(6) single-minded :: មានគំនិតតែមួយ
(7) single ticket :: សំបុត្រតែមួយ
2. individual ::
3. unmarried ::
4. exclusive ::
5. bingle ::
7. select ::
1. attached ::
2. married ::
single, singled, singleness, singles
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...as the SINGLE biggest blunder
of his career.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
A SINGLE drop in a cup of wine
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
thinking he could end the rebellion
with a SINGLE swing of his sword.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
So, a woman who has not spent
a SINGLE day of her adult life in Westeros
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
if there’s a SINGLE victim,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Khmer Dictionary: single
Meaning and definitions of single, translation in Khmer language for single with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of single in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "single"
What single means in Khmer, single meaning in Khmer, single definition, examples and pronunciation of single in Khmer language.