Noun(1) disparaging terms for small people(2) any of various edible decapod crustaceans(3) small slender-bodied chiefly marine decapod crustaceans with a long tail and single pair of pincers; many species are edible
Verb(1) fish for shrimp
(1) The development of his theory began in 1994, when Andrew persuaded a film crew to film seed shrimp he'd caught off the Manly coast.(2) I can handle a shrimp like him any time(3) The trip north is slow for the cow-calf pair because of stops for nursing and the occasional meal of mysid shrimp or other food encountered.(4) They were fed a diet of commercial shrimp pellets every third day.(5) For the many children participating it was a good opportunity to get close to mitten crabs, shrimp , fresh water mussels and even eels, as well as to a lot of deliciously slithery mud!(6) They eat tiny organisms, such as mysid shrimp , that they find close to the ocean floor.(7) Are you sure you want to hang out with that shrimp ?(8) I got some groceries, but I also got some of those shrimp they have under heat lamps near the aisles.(9) The seadragon's diet consists of mysid shrimp and other small crustaceans.(10) Eumalacostraca is the group that contains most of the animals the general public recognize as crustaceans, such as shrimp , crabs, lobsters.(11) Larval fish, shrimps , and other smaller plankton are eaten when available.(12) The boys from the Cortez Club tell me the Mexican government has plans to sink the vessels from its now obsolete shrimping fleet to build a chain of similar artificial reefs in the Bay of La Paz.(13) But when the humpbacks are rounding up krill - small, shrimpy crustaceans - the net may be as small as five feet across.(14) I was a shrimpy , insecure city kid when I first went to camp.(15) It's fascinating to me that a man would move from Harvard Business School to shrimping to biotech.(16) Its Gulf coast is known for its rich shrimping grounds.
(1) shrimp cocktail :: ស្រាក្រឡុកបង្គា
(2) shrimp paste :: បិទភ្ជាប់បង្គា
(3) brine shrimp :: បង្គា brine
(4) dried shrimp :: បង្គាស្ងួត
(5) mantis shrimp :: បង្គា
1. prawn ::
1. colossus ::
2. giant ::
3. jumbo ::
4. leviathan ::
5. mammoth ::
6. monster ::
7. titan ::
shrimp, shrimped, shrimper, shrimpers, shrimping, shrimps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and all-you-can-eat SHRIMP for 3.95?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
- Who was the SHRIMP with lobster sauce?
- That would be me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
So I'd eat the eel, fight the SHRIMP,
and befriend the puffer fish
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
...if he'd get his SHRIMP lo mein for free.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Every time they flip a SHRIMP in the air,
she practically leaps out of her seat to catch it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
English to Khmer Dictionary: shrimp
Meaning and definitions of shrimp, translation in Khmer language for shrimp with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of shrimp in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "shrimp"
What shrimp means in Khmer, shrimp meaning
in Khmer, shrimp definition, examples and pronunciation
of shrimp in Khmer language.