- សម្បូរបែបលោក Richardផ្តួមានជាងគេបំផុតយ៉ាងវិសេស
Noun(1) people who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group
Adjective(1) possessing material wealth(2) having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources(3) of great worth or quality(4) marked by great fruitfulness(5) strong; intense(6) very productive(7) high in mineral content; having a high proportion of fuel to air(8) suggestive of or characterized by great expense(9) containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar(10) marked by richness and fullness of flavor(11) pleasantly full and mellow(12) affording an abundant supply
(1) My friend really loved it, though it was a little too rich for my tastes.(2) It's a bit rich of Gerry Adams and Sinn FÔö£┬«in to be lecturing the rest of us now about the need to make neutrality part of the Irish Constitution.(3) Here is a woman who has lived a rich and full life, but who has not given up her creativity.(4) Sage opened the door to see a fancy room with a fair sized bed, everything in the room looked rich and expensive as well.(5) Whether City will go back down to the First Division is a rich source of debate but what is not in doubt is that the poor relations of Manchester are scoring plenty of goals.(6) The sauce was rich and delicately spiced, with a hint of turmeric and a sprinkling of fresh coriander.(7) Crimes of the Heart is no different, full of the rich detail for which Beresford's Southern films are renowned.(8) No, the advantages of taking cocoa can be attained by eating a diet rich in fruit and vegetables.(9) Pasteur sterilized two containers, both of which contained a broth rich in nutrients.(10) He recognizes our region as rich in natural resources, and felt a calling to defend them.(11) The cooling-off period to which you refer is for your benefit, not the financial services company and it is a bit rich for Tesco to use it as a way to get you to withdraw your application.(12) Why Fleet Street decided that the Celtic Tiger economy was such a potentially rich seam to mine in the first place remains something of a mystery.(13) We are mostly middle class blue collar people who mostly live rich full lives with unlimited interests.(14) Most of the money went to the structural funds which are spent on declining regions in rich countries as well as poor areas in poor countries.(15) In 1570, the Spanish decreed that the natives would be forced to work in the rich silver mines on the altiplano.(16) Kurdish leaders believe they need the oil fields and the rich agricultural land nearby to keep the region economically independent.
(1) get rich :: ទទួលបានសម្បូរបែប
(2) rich text :: អត្ថបទសម្បូរបែប
(3) rich man :: បុរសអ្នកមាន
(4) very rich :: សម្បូរបែបខ្លាំងណាស់
(5) the rich :: អ្នកមាន
(6) be rich :: ជាអ្នកមាន
(7) rich people :: អ្នកមាន
(8) strike it rich :: កូដកម្មវាសម្បូរបែប
(9) become rich :: ក្លាយជាអ្នកមាន
(10) rich in :: អ្នកមាននៅក្នុង
1. wealthy ::
2. sumptuous ::
3. abounding in ::
4. plentiful ::
5. fertile ::
6. creamy ::
7. full-bodied ::
8. strong ::
9. sonorous ::
10. robust ::
11. deep ::
12. productive ::
13. ample ::
14. rich people ::
1. destitute ::
2. impecunious ::
3. indigent ::
4. penniless ::
5. penurious ::
6. poor ::
7. poverty-stricken ::
rich, richard, richards, richer, richest, richly, richness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're in luck, then.
You're about to be RICH.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
We're very RICH in a very poor country.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Robert wasn't particularly RICH.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
And your sons will be RICH men,
and their sons after them.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
You came to us RICH
and you came to us poor.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: rich
Meaning and definitions of rich, translation in Khmer language for rich with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rich in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "rich"
What rich means in Khmer, rich meaning
in Khmer, rich definition, examples and pronunciation
of rich in Khmer language.