Noun(1) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon(2) a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem(3) something that results(4) the semantic role of the noun phrase whose referent exists only by virtue of the activity denoted by the verb in the clause
Verb(1) issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.(2) produce as a result or residue(3) come about or follow as a consequence
(1) In the meantime, the company has over Ôö¼├║203m in the bank as a result of two successful fundraisings during the year.(2) if we can get a result in that game we might qualify(3) What we therefore see in the final concert is the result of hours and hours of preparation.(4) The machine gave some musical bleeps and displayed the result of the game in large, colourful letters.(5) She also had a set of worn down glasses, its lenses cracked as a result of successive collisions with the ground.(6) He is, even more importantly, and as a result of these successes, the creator and propagator of a style.(7) anger may result from an argument(8) Monetary expansion also undermines the pool of funding as a result of the consequent decline in interest rates.(9) Perhaps as a result of the success of the wild turkeys, Shenandoah embarked on a more ambitious project later that year.(10) it was a great result for us(11) The area of contaminated soils and water basins is constantly growing as a result of the production of energy resources.(12) And as a result of those endeavours the product then becomes a market success.(13) However, the country is not self-sufficient in producing grain as a result of the limited arable land.(14) Paying interest as a result of failure to pay off credit card bills makes the price of the charged items a great deal more expensive.(15) Success was the direct result of collaboration between two hospitals to improve and standardize care.(16) the tower collapsed as a result of safety violations
(1) as a result :: ជាលទ្ធផល
(2) result in :: លទ្ធផលនៅក្នុង
(3) as a result of :: ជាលទ្ធិផលនៃ
(4) test result :: លទ្ធផលការធ្វើតេស្ត
(5) result from :: លទ្ធផលពី
(6) no result :: គ្មានលទ្ធផល
(7) final result :: លទ្ធផលចុងក្រោយ
(8) as a result of this :: ជាលទ្ធផលនៃការនេះ
(9) in result :: នៅក្នុងលទ្ធផល
(10) good result :: លទ្ធផលល្អ
1. consequence ::
2. answer ::
3. grade ::
4. verdict ::
5. final result ::
6. follow from ::
7. end in ::
8. ensue ::
9. leave ::
result, resultant, resultants, resulted, resulting, results
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and the end RESULT is
they make each other sad?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
And as a RESULT, I'm leaving Pasadena
forever. Tell me how that's overreacting.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
can lead to a cataclysmic
and unpredictable RESULT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
...which is often the RESULT
of unmet childhood emotional needs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
The delay would RESULT in tomorrow
morning's bowel movement at work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Khmer Dictionary: result
Meaning and definitions of result, translation in Khmer language for result with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of result in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "result"
What result means in Khmer, result meaning in Khmer, result definition, examples and pronunciation of result in Khmer language.