Noun(1) a building where people go to eat
(1) Six women in their late twenties are gathered in a London restaurant for dinner.(2) He was going to meet her at the most expensive restaurant in town!(3) Why not pause to eat at a decent restaurant and have a recommended local wine with your meal?(4) On the camp site is a well stocked shop and a restaurant , that also serves takeaway dishes.(5) When Lou's father was young, he started a restaurant in the city.(6) A customer of a restaurant is deeply affected by the manner in which staff serve them.(7) Fred decides to take his family and friends for a meal at an expensive restaurant .(8) fast-food restaurant(9) Chinese restaurant(10) "I own the Italian restaurant down the street.(11) seafood restaurant(12) It will be an unique urban quarter with cafes, restaurants and places in which to relax.(13) All the stores and fast-food restaurants were closed for the day.(14) Along the way are bars and restaurants ideal for a sunset drink in the soft sea breeze.(15) The pub now has two restaurants serving anything from sausages to shark steaks.(16) The resort's restaurants offer a variety of local and international food.
(1) fast food restaurant :: ភោជនីយដ្ឋានអាហារយ៉ាងឆាប់រហ័ស
(2) fancy restaurant :: ភោជនីយដ្ឋានពុម្ពអក្សរក្បូរក្បាច់
(3) restaurant manager :: អ្នកគ្រប់គ្រងភោជនីយដ្ឋាន
(4) seafood restaurant :: ភោជនីយដ្ឋានអាហារសមុទ្រ
(5) restaurant car :: រថយន្តភោជនីយដ្ឋាន
(6) restaurant owner :: ម្ចាស់ភោជនីយដ្ឋាន
(7) family restaurant :: ភោជនីយដ្ឋានគ្រួសារ
1. eating house ::
2. eating place ::
3. eatery ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We eliminate those unqualified
for RESTAURANT work:
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
...so that means we're gonna have to
move the dinner to a RESTAURANT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
It's a tie between sending food back
in a RESTAURANT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
- Huh, this reminds me of high school.
- You worked in a RESTAURANT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
What am I running here,
a fancy RESTAURANT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
English to Khmer Dictionary: restaurant
Meaning and definitions of restaurant, translation in Khmer language for restaurant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of restaurant in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "restaurant"
What restaurant means in Khmer, restaurant meaning
in Khmer, restaurant definition, examples and pronunciation
of restaurant in Khmer language.