Noun(1) recovery or preservation from loss or danger
Verb(1) free from harm or evil(2) take forcibly from legal custody
(1) The discovery came about during rescue excavations on Thames Water's sludge works.(2) In an amazing stroke of luck for the sick patient, all three people who came to his rescue were health workers.(3) I had always envisioned a sort of heroic rescue , but those were only dreams.(4) "Well, miss, I want to thank you for your daring rescue today.(5) Luckily his shouting disturbed the family of the house who came to his rescue .(6) What makes people risk their lives to rescue someone trapped in a burning house or drowning in a river?(7) She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her rescue .(8) Firefighters had to rescue four people trapped in their vehicles.(9) some people find their ideal pet in a rescue shelter(10) While he was being attacked, the two police officials came to his rescue .(11) he got out of his chair to rescue his cup of coffee(12) Janet was full of praise for the police officer who came to her rescue .(13) the dramatic rescue of nine trapped coal miners(14) he came to our rescue with a loan of $100(15) he came to our rescue with a loan of Ôö¼├║100(16) Here there is still a major task of rescue archaeology to be done, because the site is being rapidly eroded.
(1) rescue team :: ក្រុមការងារជួយសង្គ្រោះ
(2) search and rescue :: ស្វែងរកនិងជួយសង្គ្រោះ
(3) rescue workers :: កម្មករសង្គ្រោះ
(4) rescue center :: មជ្ឈមណ្ឌលសង្គ្រោះ
(5) rescue from :: ការជួយសង្គ្រោះពី
(6) rescue worker :: កម្មករសង្គ្រោះ
(7) come to the rescue :: ជួយសង្គ្រោះ
(8) rescue operation :: ប្រតិបត្ដិការជួយសង្គ្រោះ
(9) rescue mission :: បេសកកម្មជួយសង្គ្រោះ
(10) rescue party :: គណបក្សសង្គ្រោះ
1. saving ::
2. delivery ::
3. save ::
4. retrieve ::
5. deliver ::
1. adventure ::
2. compromise ::
3. endanger ::
4. hazard ::
5. imperil ::
6. jeopardize ::
7. peril ::
8. risk ::
9. venture ::
rescue, rescued, rescues, rescuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
RESCUE your father from his guests.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
I don't think they're here
for a RESCUE mission.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Did we RESCUE my sisters from the queen?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
All I need to do is give a signal,
and they'll RESCUE me.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
And no, I just blink a lot,
it's not Morse code for "RESCUE me."
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
English to Khmer Dictionary: rescue
Meaning and definitions of rescue, translation in Khmer language for rescue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rescue in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rescue"
What rescue means in Khmer, rescue meaning in Khmer, rescue definition, examples and pronunciation of rescue in Khmer language.