Noun(1) a young dog(2) an inexperienced young person
(1) Gates are optional, but if you have a puppy or a young dog, you will probably find them useful.(2) We have a young puppy that, as most puppies do, tends to go to the bathroom all over the place, and my wife gets very frustrated by this.(3) Over the next few weeks, my mom had to take special care of Duchess, since she was such a young, tiny puppy .(4) The deceased and his wife had a young puppy whose barking on the morning of the killing had irritated the claimant.(5) Not long after, Gerasim finds a young puppy drowning in a muddy creek.(6) you ungrateful puppy(7) Lily the mongrel puppy was one of the first pooches to go online to promote a stray dogs website in North Yorkshire.(8) In her favour she's young, still a puppy in many ways, and an outdoor dog more than happy to run about in the rain for hours on end, so her constitution is strong.(9) Miss Waine, who has been in the job for a year, said she had come across cruelty cases before but never one involving such a young puppy .(10) you ungrateful puppy!(11) A self-described mama's boy, he combines a puppyish playfulness with an obsessive work ethic and a hardheaded understanding of the business of triathlon.(12) National charity, Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, which has a training centre at Cliffe, near Selby, is appealing for volunteers to take in puppies and young dogs for anything up to six weeks.(13) Romeo is a puppyish , rather goofy young man and Juliet a bratish adolescent who never matures into any really tragic strature.(14) Brandy, both deaf and arthritic, had been taught since puppyhood to address her bodily function on newspapers spread over a protective layer of plastic in strategic spots in the house.(15) The name, which is usually associated with males, dates from puppyhood and confusion about the dog's gender.(16) Young puppies enjoy short bouts of leading, from five to ten minutes, if they have been properly acclimated to the leash.
(1) puppy love :: សេចក្ដីស្រឡាញ់របស់សត្វឆ្កែ
(2) puppy dog :: សត្វឆ្កែសត្វឆ្កែ
(3) puppy mill :: រោងម៉ាស៊ីនកិនកូនឆ្កែ
(4) puppy dog eyes :: ភ្នែកសត្វឆ្កែសត្វឆ្កែ
1. pup ::
pupped, puppies, pupping, puppy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
like he was watching a PUPPY
and a monkey make friends.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Oh, he'd be like a PUPPY
with a microscope. [laughs]
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
It's a funny story
about a PUPPY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
♪ Puppy love, block, Shaka
Trois ménage ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Think we've been bogarting
this PUPPY long enough.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Khmer Dictionary: puppy
Meaning and definitions of puppy, translation in Khmer language for puppy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of puppy in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "puppy"
What puppy means in Khmer, puppy meaning in Khmer, puppy definition, examples and pronunciation of puppy in Khmer language.