Noun(1) directions prescribed beforehand; the action of prescribing authoritative rules or directions(2) a drug that is available only with written instructions from a doctor or dentist to a pharmacist(3) written instructions for an optician on the lenses for a given person(4) written instructions from a physician or dentist to a druggist concerning the form and dosage of a drug to be issued to a given patient
Adjective(1) available only with a doctor's written prescription
(1) Sex education in schools is no bad thing, providing it scores high on non-judgemental advice and information and low on recommendation and prescription .(2) The strength of the book, however, lies in historical description rather than in theological prescription .(3) If this is an ongoing problem, ask your prescriber to write the prescription for the dosage form you can take most comfortably.(4) At the chemist picking up my prescription , I saw two young guys standing in line.(5) Sadly, it seems that what matters to Judge Becker is not what courts say, but what the executive has said - and what the best policy prescription may be.(6) The same diet prescription was adopted by all the participants.(7) Quite the opposite, the aim of this paper is to increase awareness that a universal exercise and dietary prescription for reducing heart disease risk is not appropriate.(8) Lastly, the defence of prescription does not apply to public nuisance because no one can acquire the right to commit a crime.(9) The Lancet letter also gave details of the herbal prescription which this patient supposedly was taking.(10) Writing clear and concise directions on the prescription will assist the patient in appropriate use of the medication.(11) It can arise due to poor adherence to treatment, inappropriate prescription , irregular drug supply, or poor drug quality.(12) Inappropriate use of the available data could result in prescription of incorrect dosages.(13) We considered patients as currently receiving a drug if their last prescription was issued within 90 days before the index date.(14) In order to write a prescription the recipient of the prescription must be a patient in their clinic and have a chart.(15) Doctors will usually be less able than exercise teachers to advise on the individualised prescription of particular exercises or activities.(16) the lotion is available on prescription
(1) prescription drug :: ថ្នាំពេទ្យតាមវេជ្ជបញ្ជា
(2) medical prescription :: វេជ្ជបញ្ជា
(3) prescription glasses :: វ៉ែនតាវេជ្ជបញ្ជា
(4) make up a prescription :: ធ្វើឱ្យកើនឡើងវេជ្ជបញ្ជា
(5) fill a prescription :: បំពេញវេជ្ជបញ្ជា
(6) folk prescription :: វេជ្ជបញ្ជាប្រជាប្រិយ
1. instruction ::
2. medicine ::
3. method ::
4. prescription drug ::
nonprescription, prescription, prescriptions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have to stop at the drugstore
to refill a PRESCRIPTION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Prescription, nonPRESCRIPTION, foreign,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
...but close to taco stands
and cheap PRESCRIPTION drugs...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
- Prescription or nonPRESCRIPTION?
- Use your best judgment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
then a meet-and-greet with
the new PRESCRIPTION task force guys.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
English to Khmer Dictionary: prescription
Meaning and definitions of prescription, translation in Khmer language for prescription with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prescription in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prescription"
What prescription means in Khmer, prescription meaning in Khmer, prescription definition, examples and pronunciation of prescription in Khmer language.