Adjective(1) regarded with great favor, approval, or affection especially by the general public(2) carried on by or for the people (or citizens(3) representing or appealing to or adapted for the benefit of the people at large(4) (of music or art, especially among young people
(1) We have at least established that contrary to popular belief, Yanks do have a sense of humour.(2) This popular fallacy about room temperature is a hangover from the years when wine was a luxury for the few.(3) There was genuine popular interest in the party about the debate the NPI had initiated.(4) Among his other devices to rally popular opinion was a relief of pressure on the Orthodox Church.(5) There is a popular belief that property is a better investment than shares.(6) We had made a pact to tackle together one of the mountains of popular cultural or die in the attempt.(7) It has become in her view an arty scene, trendy to visit at the weekend and popular with tourists.(8) Press releases might have been compiled, to some extent, in anticipation of popular tastes.(9) Even the splits within the establishment are a product of popular anti-war pressure.(10) How does the public know the appointees are representing popular rather than elite interests?(11) It is true that these are terms of public parlance, rather than of popular speech.(12) That was quite popular with the folk crowd, but I kept my eye open to what was going on in the States.(13) He made the party more amenable to Stalin, but lost a lot of popular support for the party as a result.(14) Friday was music day as musical tots proved very popular with children and staff!(15) As he watched popular and political support for Richard ebb away, he decided to make a bid for the crown himself.(16) She was well liked and popular with her class mates and her year group.
(1) very popular :: ពេញនិយមយ៉ាងខ្លាំង
(2) popular culture :: វប្បធម៍ពេញនិយម
(3) popular music :: តន្ត្រីពេញនិយម
(4) become popular :: ក្លាយជាការពេញនិយម
(5) popular press :: កាសែតពេញនិយម
(6) popular vote :: ការបោះឆ្នោតដែលមានប្រជាប្រិយភាព
(7) popular song :: បទចម្រៀងពេញនិយម
(8) popular sovereignty :: អធិបតេយ្យភាពពេញនិយម
(9) be popular :: មានការពេញនិយម
(10) popular belief :: ជំនឿពេញនិយម
1. well-liked ::
2. nonspecialist ::
3. widespread ::
4. mass ::
5. pop ::
6. democratic ::
popular, popularly, unpopular
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Our queen is not as POPULAR in Meereen
as she used to be.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Popular choices include tea,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
The word is "POPULAR."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
That can't be very POPULAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
the most POPULAR guy in the station,
and I just wanted to lose sight of him.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Khmer Dictionary: popular
Meaning and definitions of popular, translation in Khmer language for popular with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of popular in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "popular"
What popular means in Khmer, popular meaning in Khmer, popular definition, examples and pronunciation of popular in Khmer language.