Noun(1) something that remunerates
Verb(1) give money, usually in exchange for goods or services(2) convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow(3) cancel or discharge a debt(4) bring in(5) do or give something to somebody in return(6) dedicate(7) be worth it(8) render(9) bear (a cost or penalty(10) make a compensation for(11) discharge or settle
(1) It is a question as to whether you are liable to pay a sum of money under the Tax Act.(2) However, hedge funds are risky in that if they lose money, clients pay no fee at all.(3) I am happy to pay with my life for any possible reflection on the honour of the flag.(4) We were hired at a particular rate of pay , which is just about a reasonable working wage.(5) We are stuck with finding this additional money to pay staff salaries and wages.(6) The garment workers, who are owed back pay , have no money for return fares to China.(7) It's now got the lowest base rates of pay of any public service department.(8) The booty enabled him to clear his debts and pay large sums into the treasury, all without incurring a risk of prosecution.(9) He therefore refuses to pay the outstanding instalments on the dynamite and, in fact, sells some of it to Edward.(10) I went there whenever I had a chance and the money to pay the entrance fee.(11) She's always afraid that someone is going to find out and that she'll pay with her life, like her father.(12) I'll pay(13) They are the ones who speak out, resist, and pay with their liberty or their lives.(14) the destroyer responsible for these atrocities would have to pay with his life(15) Workers' hourly rates of pay also include allowances for board and lodgings.(16) Variable rates of pay will also create a factory system within schools.
(1) pay attention :: យកចិត្តទុកដាក់
(2) to pay :: លេង
(3) pay for :: បង់ប្រាក់សម្រាប់ការ
(4) pay out :: បង់ចេញ
(5) severance pay :: ប្រាក់បំណាច់
(6) pay rise :: កើនឡើងប្រាក់ឈ្នួល
(7) pay up :: បង់ឡើង
(8) pay the bill :: បង់វិក័យប័ត្រ
1. salary ::
2. wage ::
3. reward ::
4. spend ::
5. discharge ::
6. yield ::
7. be profitable ::
8. be advantageous ::
9. bestow ::
10. suffer ::
11. give ::
13. ante up ::
14. bear ::
copay, paar, pacy, paine, pas, pay, payable, payed, payee, payees, payer, payers, paying, payphone, payphones, pays, payware, paywares
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And tell him the Lannisters
aren't the only ones who PAY their debts.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Yes, I'll PAY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
And she got him to PAY off
all her credit cards.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
Just because I PAY you for your services
doesn't diminish our friendship.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Friends don't PAY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Khmer Dictionary: pay
Meaning and definitions of pay, translation in Khmer language for pay with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pay in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "pay"
What pay means in Khmer, pay meaning
in Khmer, pay definition, examples and pronunciation
of pay in Khmer language.