Noun(1) a ceremonial procession including people marching(2) an extended (often showy(3) a visible display
Verb(1) walk ostentatiously(2) march in a procession
(1) officers will parade through the town center(2) Later that day his body was delivered to the Spanish Army in a formal military parade .(3) the men massed for parade(4) the recruits were due to parade that day(5) We are collecting photographs of the festival as a record and for future publicity and are particularly seeking good ones of the lantern parade .(6) a St George's Day parade(7) My mother would often parade in public places with me whenever she would go out and I was not doing anything at home.(8) There are countless winks to the audience as a parade of stars appears in self-effacing cameos.(9) The president salutes army troops during a military parade yesterday, during the final inspection before leaving office.(10) The parade will lead to the Market Place where Father Christmas will switch on the town's Christmas lights from the balcony of the Bear Hotel.(11) the parade of Hollywood celebrities who troop onto his show(12) Of course, the world of sport has witnessed an endless parade of celebrities.(13) Dozens of people lined Salisbury Street in Amesbury to watch a parade from the car park to St Mary and St Melor Church.(14) I think that one of the most telling images of the queen was that three days later, she was going down the Mall in an open carriage to Horse Guards parade just as she would have done.(15) the parade of Hollywood celebrities who troop on to his show(16) Three of the ladies arrived late but were allowed to parade , slotted between the procession of kings.
(1) fashion parade :: ក្បួនដង្ហែម៉ូដ
(2) military parade :: ក្បួនយោធា
(3) identity parade :: ក្បួនដង្ហែអត្តសញ្ញាណ
(4) hit-parade :: បុកក្បួនដង្ហែ
(5) parade around :: ក្បួនដង្ហែនៅជុំវិញ
1. procession ::
2. exhibition ::
3. march ::
4. strut ::
5. display ::
6. promenade ::
parade, paraded, parades, parading
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So, what time
does the costume PARADE start?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
I don't see why I should have to watch
your father PARADE around
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
...or ever get a good view of a PARADE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
But he was just trying to see
the Rose Parade.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
English to Khmer Dictionary: parade
Meaning and definitions of parade, translation in Khmer language for parade with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of parade in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "parade"
What parade means in Khmer, parade meaning in Khmer, parade definition, examples and pronunciation of parade in Khmer language.