Noun(1) cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel(2) (Greek mythology(3) shallow container made of metal(4) chimpanzees; more closely related to Australopithecus than to other pongids
Verb(1) make a sweeping movement(2) wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals(3) express a totally negative opinion of
(1) Some are dropping out to pan for gold in the nearby Umzingwane River.(2) To get started, coat a grill pan with the cooking spray and rub both sides of the steaks with the seasoning of your choice.(3) In fact, aside from the occasional pan of seafood, Jonathan is virtually vegetarian.(4) Her father was a steel pan tuner and her mother an accomplished violinist from the Royal Academy of Music.(5) We are moving into some traffic as I pan the camera through the passenger-side window.(6) The open pan of the valley had no terrors for us in daylight.(7) The first time I used it, it ungraciously bent at the handle and the entire pan of pasta that I'd just poured in got dumped into the sink.(8) I just wonder if the photographer could just pan down for a minute.(9) No matter how I tried to get into the game, the way you pan the camera around was nagging at me at every juncture.(10) He said the next thing he knew the boy had pulled the pan of hot fat over himself.(11) At the age of three I managed to pull a pan of boiling milk over me.(12) prime the pan, pour the powder down the barrel, then ram in the cartridge's paper and ball(13) The rain banged hard and fast on my head like a small toddler drumming contently on a cooking pan with a spoon.(14) Not their skills, but if they get a good drum, a better pan will result.(15) The pan is a pitched percussion instrument, tuned chromatically.(16) she sifted flour on to the wide brass pan of the scales
(1) pan- :: pan-
(2) frying pan :: ខ្ទះឆា
(3) pan flute :: ខ្លុយខ្ទះ
(4) oil pan :: ខ្ទះប្រេង
(5) pan out :: ់
(6) baking pan :: ខ្ទះដុតនំ
(7) pan and scan :: រុញនិងវិភាគ
(8) pan-fried :: ចៀន
(9) pan-fry :: Pan-ឆា
(10) flash in the pan :: បញ្ចេញក្នុង Pan បាន
(11) muffin pan :: ខ្ទះ muffin
1. saucepan ::
2. hollow ::
3. sift ::
5. pan out ::
6. tear apart ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the dove PAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
- Actually, Penny, he's Robin...
- I'm Peter Pan.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
You get yourself a little
of that moo goo gai PAN
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
...after Peter Pan cut it off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
Which is why I keep an omelet
PAN in the trunk of my car.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Khmer Dictionary: pan
Meaning and definitions of pan, translation in Khmer language for pan with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pan in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pan"
What pan means in Khmer, pan meaning in Khmer, pan definition, examples and pronunciation of pan in Khmer language.