Adjective(1) of or relating to or involving light or optics(2) relating to or using sight(3) of or relating to or resembling the eye, or optical
(1) Unlike its electrical predecessor, an optical switch does not convert the signal to an electrical impulse before directing it.(2) The new system should help remove the optical trickery that occurs when assistant referees fail to position themselves correctly on the sidelines.(3) Concerning the question of optical aids, there is a possible answer well short of the use of lenses, mirrors, or a pinhole camera obscura.(4) Despite the efforts of some art historians to suggest that Vermeer literally transcribed what he saw with optical aids, such was not the case.(5) An optical light microscope or a scanning electron microscope can be used to see these ├ö├ç├┐invisible├ö├ç├û cracks.(6) The controversy over the use of optical aids by early Renaissance painters is crossdisciplinary and emotionally charged.(7) Currently, most optical fibers are made of solid glass, with pulses of light traveling through the core.(8) Counting how many Pleiads you can see without optical aid is a good test of both your vision and observing conditions; most people see 6 or 7.(9) Hooper declared at the outset of his book that optical toys could hone visual perception and, consequently, prime social vigilance.(10) An optical lattice is a light grid created by the interference of two or more laser beams.(11) This mismatch, he says, militates against the Hockney-Falco claim that the painter relied on optical aids.(12) You may be able to watch Jupiter disappear - an event known as immersion - without optical aid, though binoculars help.(13) Created with a rear-screen optical printer and mattes cut out of construction paper, A Man Whose Life Was Full of Woe has a rough, ecstatic collage quality.(14) The forward periscope is replaced by a passive optical periscope for night-time manoeuvres.(15) Such a device might one day become the CPU of an optical computer.(16) The same optical illusion is in the second act.
(1) optical fiber :: សរសៃអុបទិក
(2) optical illusion :: រូបភាពបំភាន់ភ្នែក
(3) optical drive :: ដ្រាយវ៍អុបទិក
(4) optical cable :: ខ្សែកាបអុបទិ
(5) optical power :: អំណាចអុបទិក
(6) optical disc :: ឌីសអុបទិក
(7) optical disk :: ថាសអុបទិក
(8) optical density :: ដង់ស៊ីតេអុបទិក
(9) optical rotation :: ការបង្វិលអុបទិក
1. ocular ::
2. visual ::
3. optic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But, look, an OPTICAL transient.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
So, I recently observed
some OPTICAL flashes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
English to Khmer Dictionary: optical
Meaning and definitions of optical, translation in Khmer language for optical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of optical in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "optical"
What optical means in Khmer, optical meaning
in Khmer, optical definition, examples and pronunciation
of optical in Khmer language.