Noun(1) the significance of a story or event
Adjective(1) concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles(2) psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect
(1) Further, the arguments are based in moral rather than legal terms.(2) It is also clear that moral principles and political judgments are inextricably intertwined.(3) The society safeguards the moral and social code necessary for them to live together in harmony.(4) What is the proper role for the military in this new political and moral relationship?(5) Probably, the sense of moral superiority and entrenched bureaucratic power is similar at both locations.(6) Unless one believes that there is an absolute obligation to obey every law, moral duty and legal duty will sometimes come into conflict.(7) On the other hand, a duty is a moral obligation to do one specific thing over another without the freedom to decide.(8) I can't find a moral in the story, or a worth-while lesson to be learned of it.(9) I guess the moral of this story is to question, always question.(10) The moral of this story: Do not assume that I'm friendly and approachable.(11) So in reality many of our moral codes are based on internal convictions that lack pure and independent proof.(12) And the moral of this story is, people who don't learn to take responsibility for their own actions often end up in prison.(13) A girl's behaviour was molded to fit a society governed by a strict moral code and rigid social customs.(14) Ms Lay said her husband is an ├ö├ç├┐honest, decent, moral human begin who would do absolutely nothing wrong.├ö├ç├û(15) So what we ask is a peaceful message to, you know, to let people have their right to have healthy bodies and to cultivate their good moral characters.(16) He claimed repeatedly that his function was not to make moral judgments but to record behaviour.
(1) moral hazard :: គ្រោះថ្នាក់តម្រា
(2) moral values :: តំលៃសីលធម៌
(3) moral support :: ការគាំទ្រផ្នែកស្មារតី
(4) moral obligation :: កាតព្វកិច្ច
(5) moral character :: តួអក្សរតម្រា
(6) moral code :: គោលការណ៍
(7) moral principles :: គោលការណ៍ខាងវិញ្ញាណ
(8) moral suasion :: suasion តម្រា
(9) moral value :: តម្លៃសីល
(10) moral standards :: ស្តង់ដាតម្រា
1. ethical ::
2. virtuous ::
3. psychological ::
4. lesson ::
5. moral code ::
1. bad ::
2. black ::
3. dishonest ::
4. evil ::
5. evil-minded ::
6. immoral ::
7. indecent ::
8. wicked ::
9. wrong ::
moral, moralization, morally, morals, unmoral
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let me remind you, while my MORAL support
is absolute, in a physical confrontation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Moral of the story is...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Did he give any reason
as to why he came to this MORAL epiphany?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
But I occupy
the MORAL high ground.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
No. I'm having a MORAL crisis.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: moral
Meaning and definitions of moral, translation in Khmer language for moral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of moral in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "moral"
What moral means in Khmer, moral meaning in Khmer, moral definition, examples and pronunciation of moral in Khmer language.