Verb(1) mix together different elements(2) open (a place(3) combine (electronic signals(4) add as an additional element or part(5) to bring or combine together or with something else(6) mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
Adjective(1) consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds(2) involving or composed of different races
(1) Feeding trials conducted on captive premigratory birds fed fruit and insects ad libitum have shown that gain in body mass is highest on a mixed diet of fruit and insects.(2) The steeper slopes and cliffs of Augill support a mixed woodland of ash, birch and rowan with an interesting ground flora including species such as bluebell, sanicle and wood avens.(3) Well we're competing against the women's division too and won, and also we're competing against mixed teams.(4) Over the past number of years the parade has been of mixed quality with varying degrees of participation from all sectors.(5) She was a mixed race foster child struggling to find herself in a place where her distinctive look - her darker skin and tight curly hair - was never reflected back at her.(6) In the darkness, she's forced to face her own mixed feelings about death(7) The brief suggested the site should be of mixed use with residential, office, light industrial, small-scale retail, leisure, arts and tourism.(8) Each school could enter a maximum of two mixed teams and the school only wanted an attendance, regardless of the results.(9) Although one study found a significant difference between a mixed Western diet and a vegetarian diet, overall there appear to be relatively few trends.(10) They wanted a mix of different sites and that one was outside a station so it would give a different picture than something in a mixed residential area for example.(11) Stories such as this leave me with mixed feelings.(12) This got a mixed reaction, more negative than positive from the crowd.(13) However, the predictive validity of suicide assessments has received mixed reviews.(14) Jamaicans have greeted this news with mixed feelings.(15) On opening day, 14 teams were organized - three women teams, four men teams and seven mixed teams.(16) The canned mixed beans in this salad are sometimes sold as a ├ö├ç├┐bean salad in water├ö├ç├û.
(1) mix :: លាយ
(2) mixed-up :: លាយឡើង
(3) mixed feelings :: អារម្មណ៍
(4) mixed vegetables :: បន្លែលាយបញ្ចូលគ្នា
(5) mixed salad :: salad លាយបញ្ចូលគ្នា
(6) mixed race :: ការប្រណាំងលាយបញ្ចូលគ្នា
(7) mixed martial arts :: សិល្បៈក្បាច់គុនចម្រុះ
(8) mixed with :: លាយជាមួយ
(9) mixed school :: សាលាលាយបញ្ចូលគ្នា
(10) mixed blessing :: ពរការលាយបញ្ចូលគ្នា
1. assorted ::
2. hybrid ::
3. ambivalent ::
4. interracial ::
1. blooded ::
2. thoroughbred ::
mixed, premixed, unmixed
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She keeps sending me MIXED signals,
but I think we both want the same thing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
I think I'm going to try
green tea MIXED with lemon zinger.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
It could be the most inspired combination
since I MIXED red lcee into my blue lcee.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Oh, he'll be okay once the women
are MIXED into the crowd.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
but your nephew got MIXED up
with some pretty nasty customers.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Khmer Dictionary: mixed
Meaning and definitions of mixed, translation in Khmer language for mixed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mixed in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mixed"
What mixed means in Khmer, mixed meaning in Khmer, mixed definition, examples and pronunciation of mixed in Khmer language.