Noun(1) a young person of either sex
Verb(1) have as one's secondary field of study
Adjective(1) of lesser importance or stature or rank(2) lesser in scope or effect(3) inferior in number or size or amount(4) (of a scale or mode, usually(5) not of legal age(6) of lesser seriousness or danger(7) of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization(8) of the younger of two boys with the same family name(9) warranting only temporal punishment(10) relatively moderate, limited, or small
(1) A child is a minor until the age of legal majority, which is the twelfth birthday for a girl and the thirteenth for a boy.(2) The Piano Trio in F minor is a gloriously sunny work that is comparable to similar works by Arensky and Tchaikovsky.(3) The theme school concept could easily develop into a collegiate minor .(4) In that time 200 serious injuries and 1,000 minor injuries have been avoided.(5) where P, S, and M are the major, minor , and middle terms of the syllogism.(6) Meetings with the police and the council ensure we have a drinks licence, which is of minor importance in these parts you understand.(7) Studies have proven that this system is clearly advantageous during the early stages of learning to sing in minor keys.(8) Notice that the minor premise of the syllogism above is only marginally contingent upon historical analysis.(9) Other minor alterations also played an important role.(10) Otherwise, subject to some minor problems, the recipe should have worked.(11) The fingering chart provided on page 111 fails to identify the minor scale form being illustrated.(12) Her debut as a soloist was at the age of 11, playing the famous Mendelssohn Concerto in E minor .(13) While at Drake, she did, however, get serious about completing her bachelor's degree and added a business minor .(14) Yet he will conjure a few bars in the minor where possible and darken textures by shunting to the subdominant.(15) Another, about 20 percent of patients, will develop minor depression.(16) Officers have now recommended approval for the Bell Autoelectrics scheme after a number of minor design alterations were made to the proposed building.
(1) minor role :: តួនាទីអនីតិជន
(2) minor injury :: ការរងរបួសស្រាល
(3) minor characters :: តួអក្សរអនីតិជន
(4) minor change :: ការផ្លាស់ប្តូរជាអនីតិជន
(5) minor problem :: បញ្ហាតូចតាច
(6) minor character :: តួអក្សរអនីតិជន
(7) minor part :: ជាផ្នែកមួយអនីតិជន
(8) minor details :: សេចក្ដីលម្អិតអនីតិជន
(9) minor repairs :: ជួសជុលតូចតាច
1. slight ::
2. little known ::
3. small ::
4. underage ::
5. venial ::
6. child ::
7. fry ::
1. major ::
2. more ::
3. primary ::
4. prime ::
5. senior ::
6. superior ::
minor, minored, minoring, minors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A MINOR incident?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Just some MINOR offence.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Friends overlook each other's
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
Maybe it's just something MINOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
What MINOR little incident?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Khmer Dictionary: minor
Meaning and definitions of minor, translation in Khmer language for minor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of minor in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "minor"
What minor means in Khmer, minor meaning in Khmer, minor definition, examples and pronunciation of minor in Khmer language.