Noun(1) a craftsman skilled in operating machine tools(2) someone whose occupation is repairing and maintaining automobiles(3) the branch of physics concerned with the motion of bodies in a frame of reference(4) the technical aspects of doing something
(1) He applied mechanics to improve turbines and waterwheels more than doubling the efficiency of the waterwheel.(2) With this work Lagrange transformed mechanics into a branch of mathematical analysis.(3) He set about studying the mechanics of human movement and taught himself how to walk without any pain at all.(4) Wanting to do more than cobble, he taught himself maths, navigation and practical mechanics .(5) His official courses were on quantum mechanics, classical mechanics , and complex function theory.(6) There are clear, educational explanations of the physics of the tasks and the mechanics of the machines.(7) Alex, motivated by this rare compliment from Lance, set back to work on the mechanics of the machine.(8) the mechanics of cello playing(9) The brothers were given the best education in Baghdad, studying geometry, mechanics , music, mathematics and astronomy.(10) There was no position for him at the university at this time so he was not able to teach his specialist research topics, but rather he had to teach mechanics , and statistics.(11) Heron, although very adept at both mathematics and applied mechanics , was probably not very original in either.(12) This transducer has been used to study the mechanics of single muscle cells.(13) All we can do is study the mechanics of account-giving.(14) I put my ear to the floor and hear only the rumble of the mechanics beneath the train and the scrape of the wheels grinding against the iron tracks.(15) We correct mechanics like hand position, fingering creativity or mezzo pianos that are too loud.(16) If a pitcher deviates from his mechanics , he can spot flaws more quickly by studying his image on digital tape.
(1) mechanic :: ម៉ាស៊ីន
(2) quantum mechanics :: មេកានិចកង់ទិច
(3) fluid mechanics :: មេកានិចសារធាតុរាវ
(4) body mechanics :: មេកានិចរាងកាយ
(5) soil mechanics :: មេកានិចដី
(6) classical mechanics :: មេកានិចក្លាស់
(7) statistical mechanics :: មេកានិចស្ថិតិ
1. mechanism ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, well, it's just some
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
I... I understand the MECHANICS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
Listen, I'm a little fuzzy
on the MECHANICS here,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
...who believes loop quantum gravity
better unites quantum MECHANICS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
and I realized, if we connect it to the
measurement problem in quantum MECHANICS,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Khmer Dictionary: mechanics
Meaning and definitions of mechanics, translation in Khmer language for mechanics with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mechanics in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mechanics"
What mechanics means in Khmer, mechanics meaning in Khmer, mechanics definition, examples and pronunciation of mechanics in Khmer language.