Verb(1) have a great affection or liking for(2) get pleasure from(3) be enamored or in love with(4) have sexual intercourse with
Adjective(1) feeling or showing love and affection
(1) As she approached her friend, she was met with her very own loving embrace.(2) My partner and I have been in a very loving relationship for almost six years.(3) Her work was to provide the gentle commentary, as well as the loving voice of the mother.(4) She knelt down next to me, dried my eyes and gave me a warm, loving hug that made everything all right.(5) Deepest sympathy is accorded to her loving family and all that regret her passing.(6) We both lost our fathers when we were young and were blessed with loving mothers.(7) There's absolutely nothing unmanly about wanting to make the world a more loving place.(8) I looked up from the bulletproof jacket my loving husband had insisted I wear.(9) Behind every successful woman, there's often a loving family that offers support.(10) One day she would be the shining example of a loving wife and mother.(11) I guess a baby cat needs some loving too, it doesn't even have a mother around to care for it.(12) The reason I became a nurse was to provide tender loving care to patients.(13) But then no one else can do my loving and hating for me, no one can be a friend for me.(14) Why do you think there'll be tender loving .(15) Her loving care also resulted in both children being more properly attired than previously.(16) She had grown up in a loving family and knew that love and care were two different words.
(1) love :: ស្រឡាញ់
(2) tender loving care :: ដេញថ្លៃមើលថែរក្សា
(3) loving wife :: ប្រពន្ធពេញដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់
(4) peace-loving :: ស្រឡាញ់សន្តិភាព
(5) fun-loving :: ភាពសប្បាយរីករាយពេញដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់
(6) loving kindness :: សេចក្ដីសប្បុរសដោយសេចក្ដីស្រឡាញ់
(7) loving mother :: ម្តាយដែលមានសេចក្ដីស្រឡាញ់
(8) loving father :: ឪពុកដែលមានសេចក្ដីស្រឡាញ់
(9) worth loving :: មានតម្លៃដែលមានសេចក្ដីស្រឡាញ់
(10) loving embrace :: ឱបពេញដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់
1. affectionate ::
2. care very much for ::
3. like very much ::
4. bed ::
5. enjoy ::
loving, lovingly, unloving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
About LOVING animals?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
that you're a LOVING
and supportive boyfriend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
...who promised to introduce him
to a merciful, LOVING God...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
Do you think this respectful and LOVING
tribute to a great man is in poor taste?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
I-I'm not LOVING
my job right now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
English to Khmer Dictionary: loving
Meaning and definitions of loving, translation in Khmer language for loving with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loving in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "loving"
What loving means in Khmer, loving meaning in Khmer, loving definition, examples and pronunciation of loving in Khmer language.