Noun(1) a segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches(2) the exponent required to produce a given number(3) a written record of messages sent or received(4) a written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane(5) measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to measure the ship's speed through the water
Verb(1) enter into a log, as on ships and planes(2) cut lumber, as in woods and forests
(1) If I could secure a permit for him to log a different area, he would leave Betumonga alone.(2) A state-of-the-art system is used to log details of burglaries.(3) she tripped over a fallen log(4) When she complained to the council she was asked to log the incidents.(5) Deny said local residents had been persuaded by the owners of several timber companies to log areas within KEL, including the protected Mount Leuser National Park.(6) a roaring log fire(7) One method of keeping direction, the log and the line, is generally discounted when a ship is sailing by compass correctly; this is true of the Pequod.(8) I watch as John starts to log the vehicle's details on his computer, but am slightly puzzled when he leans over and closely inspects its wheels.(9) log x(10) Write it down on your calendar and keep a daily exercise log .(11) We only log the details of those incidents where there have been injuries.(12) The bailiffs who arrived with two lorries started to log details of town hall equipment, including computers and vehicles, and said they would remove them if the payment was not made.(13) The process is a form of combustion, similar to burning a log in a fireplace.(14) The girl threw a log on the fire, and poked the embers into flames.(15) He claimed she later handed him a copy of the police log of the incident.(16) When everything is discussed on a message board online, you don't need to log details of conversations or take minutes of meetings - all the information is right in front of you.
(1) log in :: ចូល
(2) log off :: ចាកចេញ
(3) log on :: ចូល
(4) log cabin :: ចូលផ្ទៃខាងក្នុងរថយន្ត
(5) log file :: កំណត់ហេតុឯកសារ
(6) system log :: កំណត់ហេតុប្រព័ន្ធ
(7) log up :: កំណត់ហេតុឡើង
(8) sleep like a log :: គេងដូចជាកំណត់ហេតុមួយ
(9) log sheet :: ចូលសន្លឹក
(10) log fire :: ចូលភ្លើង
1. branch ::
2. record ::
3. logarithm ::
4. register ::
5. attain ::
6. cut down trees ::
7. lumber ::
log, logan, loges, logs, logy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon's mine-simulation LOG. Entry one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
You act like I didn't get you
that mushroom LOG on Valentine's Day.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
No, I can't LOG on and help you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
You don't sneak up on a guy
when he's sitting on a LOG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
If you like, you can review my daily LOG
of social interactions...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Khmer Dictionary: log
Meaning and definitions of log, translation in Khmer language for log with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of log in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "log"
What log means in Khmer, log meaning
in Khmer, log definition, examples and pronunciation
of log in Khmer language.