Noun(1) the state of being legally obliged and responsible(2) an obligation to pay money to another party(3) the quality of being something that holds you back
(1) once you contact the card protection scheme your liability for any loss ends(2) There is no legal prohibition denying the Community the right to accept liability for private acts of its servants.(3) It must be even lonelier when you realise you've been left off a dive list because people see you as a nuisance or a liability .(4) Now no one can know the extent of potential criminal liability under federal law.(5) I don't wish to blame my children for everything, but they are a major liability when you're prone to blushing.(6) When wildlife is perceived to be a danger and a liability , it compromises the very basis of conservation.(7) The municipality is pursued for its vicarious liability for the negligence of its employee.(8) Only now do they appear to acknowledge that he is a liability .(9) Fellow drivers kicked up a fuss, claiming that he was too inexperienced, and that he was a potential liability .(10) They've got deadlines to meet and if I'm a weak link, I could be a liability .(11) Thus by statutory provision banks can avoid liability for breach of the duty of confidentiality.(12) As he gradually becomes a greater liability , even the most supine members of the parliamentary party will put pressure on him to go.(13) In a world where everything has to be purchased, too many children can be a liability and they are less likely to provide security.(14) Each directly impacts public safety and incurs civil liability .(15) she said the party had become a liability to green politics(16) Is the leader becoming a liability , or can he convince his critics he's not a racist?
(1) limited liability :: ការទទួលខុសត្រូវមានកម្រិត
(2) liability insurance :: ធានារ៉ាប់រងលើការទទួលខុសត្រូវ
(3) unlimited liability :: ការទទួលខុសត្រូវគ្មានដែនកំណត់
(4) product liability :: ការទទួលខុសត្រូវផលិតផល
(5) tax liability :: បំណុលពន្ធ
(6) civil liability :: ការទទួលខុសស៊ីវិល
(7) contingent liability :: បំណុលយ
(8) current liability :: ការទទួលខុសត្រូវនាពេលបច្ចុប្បន្ន
(9) strict liability :: ការទទួលខុសត្រូវយ៉ាងតឹងរឹង
1. accountability ::
2. financial obligations ::
3. hindrance ::
4. indebtedness ::
1. advantage ::
2. asset ::
3. plus ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm a LIABILITY out there,
as you well know.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
No. He will waste me
if he thinks l'm a LIABILITY.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
You think I'm gonna
be a LIABILITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Are you suggesting
a limited LIABILITY corporation?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
I was awful, a complete LIABILITY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: liability
Meaning and definitions of liability, translation in Khmer language for liability with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of liability in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "liability"
What liability means in Khmer, liability meaning in Khmer, liability definition, examples and pronunciation of liability in Khmer language.