Noun(1) a written message addressed to a person or organization(2) the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech(3) owner who lets another person use something (housing usually(4) a strictly literal interpretation (as distinct from the intention(5) an award earned by participation in a school sport
Verb(1) win an athletic letter(2) set down or print with letters(3) mark letters on or mark with letters
(1) You sign a letter of intent pledging to invest a higher amount within 13 months.(2) It is up to Bulgarians to honour the letter and spirit of the country's constitution, or to amend that very constitution if a need to do so is felt.(3) Write them a letter , or send them a fax, or call them, or better yet, go see them!(4) Three of its vowels are each represented by a letter of the alphabet.(5) She was wearing a pair of black pants with a purple velvet shirt under her letter jacket.(6) a letter jacket(7) we must keep the spirit of the law as well as the letter(8) a capital letter(9) we must be seen to keep the spirit of the law as well as the letter(10) What does he want as proof, a duly signed letter of intent?(11) Four of the alternatives relied on the letter of intent dated 5th February 1997.(12) The night was winding down when Javier King saw the young man in a letter jacket walk up towards him.(13) I typed the second letter of the alphabet.(14) he sent a letter to Mrs. Falconer(15) I do not have a leather American jacket with the varsity letter on the left chest.(16) he sent a letter to Mrs Falconer
(1) cover letter :: លិខិត
(2) capital letter :: អក្សរធំ
(3) a letter :: សំបុត្រមួយ
(4) letter of credit :: លិខិតឥណទាន
(5) love letter :: សំបុត្រស្នេហ៍
(6) the letter :: សំបុត្រ
(7) covering letter :: គ្របដណ្តប់លិខិត
(8) write a letter :: សរសេរសំបុត្រមួយច្បាប់
(9) letter of intent :: លិខិតចេតនា
(10) block letter :: លិខិតប្លុក
1. alphabetical character ::
2. written message ::
3. learning ::
4. missive ::
5. varsity letter ::
6. letter of the alphabet ::
letter, lettered, letterer, letterers, lettering, letters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This LETTER detailing our infantry movements
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Howard, I found this LETTER
from your dad in a box.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
When you told me to write a LETTER to Cat
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
And a funny Greek LETTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Excited, itchy? Give me the first LETTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
English to Khmer Dictionary: letter
Meaning and definitions of letter, translation in Khmer language for letter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of letter in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "letter"
What letter means in Khmer, letter meaning in Khmer, letter definition, examples and pronunciation of letter in Khmer language.