Adjective(1) relating to a legislature or composed of members of a legislature(2) of or relating to or created by legislation
(1) And the legislative proposals that followed were not aimed only at Muslims either.(2) Blogger Ed Foster mulls over legislative and regulatory proposals on the table.(3) One of those issues is the organisation of legislative elections.(4) This hot new trend of challenging legislative elections is getting out of hand.(5) One person was killed as riot police battled voters in this third and final round of legislative elections.(6) Amien said that his party has failed to meet the target to become one of the big three winners in the legislative election.(7) The trend among democracies over the last few decades has been toward judicial review of legislative as well as executive action.(8) The judgment states there are two proposals for legislative action but other means could also be found.(9) He said the government would consider various factors before submitting legislative proposals.(10) The country requires four bills as the legal basis for the 2004 legislative and presidential elections.(11) The new legislative proposal would be counterproductive.(12) Meanwhile, the movement is quietly choosing candidates and allies for the legislative elections.(13) The scope of the law on corroboration has been substantially reduced by recent legislative and judicial reforms.(14) Similarly, states are free to experiment with such things in their state legislative elections.(15) We also recognize there will be other legislative proposals, and there already are.(16) Reference to the government as a legislative body is infrequent and terse.
(1) legislative body :: ស្ថាប័ននីតិប្បញ្ញត្តិ
(2) legislative power :: អំណាចនីតិបញ្ញត្តិ
(3) legislative assembly :: សភា
(4) legislative council :: ក្រុមប្រឹក្សានីតិបញ្ញត្តិ
(5) legislative authority :: អាងអំណាចនីតិបញ្ញត្តិ
2. judicial ::
3. juridical ::
4. parliamentary ::
6. policy-making ::
English to Khmer Dictionary: legislative
Meaning and definitions of legislative, translation in Khmer language for legislative with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of legislative in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "legislative"
What legislative means in Khmer, legislative meaning in Khmer, legislative definition, examples and pronunciation of legislative in Khmer language.