Noun(1) a speech that is open to the public(2) a lengthy rebuke(3) teaching by giving a discourse on some subject (typically to a class
Verb(1) deliver a lecture or talk(2) censure severely or angrily
(1) She logged off of whatever it was that she was doing on her computer and stood to lecture the class on Hamlet, which was the play we were studying for the time being.(2) Was he seriously going to lecture me on how much I had to drink?(3) He is currently compiling his lecture notes into a second book on the topic.(4) If there is a discussion between parents and children, it generally follows that the parents lecture the children on proper patterns of thought and behaviour.(5) For a moment, it feels like I'm back in a university lecture theatre.(6) The lecture seemed even longer than usual and our convo seemed to go on forever.(7) But this isn't your usual hell-in-a-handcart lecture .(8) And he explained that the college lecture circuit was full of speakers peddling this propaganda.(9) When that is done, he can lecture the rest of racing about the lack of competitiveness.(10) I suspect Lord Fyre to come and give Christine the usual lecture of ├ö├ç├┐How dare you storm off like that?├ö├ç├û(11) I sit in my class now, half listening to the teacher's lecture .(12) He gave a wonderful illustrated lecture on how to video a wedding.(13) the usual lecture on table manners(14) Teachers who lecture send the message that they are an expert source of information.(15) If mom heard it, she could expect a serious lecture on ├ö├ç├┐not calling your eldest sister nicknames├ö├ç├û.(16) Why on earth should we presume to lecture the rest of the world on conflict resolution?
(1) lecture hall :: សាលបង្រៀន
(2) lecture notes :: ភក្ដិកំណត់ត្រាកំណត់ការបង្រៀន
(3) give a lecture :: ផ្តល់ការបង្រៀនមួយ
(4) lecture room :: បន្ទប់បង្រៀន
(5) attend a lecture :: ចូលរួមការបង្រៀន
(6) public lecture :: ការបង្រៀនជាសាធារណៈ
1. speech ::
2. scolding ::
3. public lecture ::
6. give a lecture ::
7. teach ::
8. scold ::
9. talk ::
10. lambaste ::
lecture, lectured, lectures, lectureship, lectureships, lecturing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Did you enjoy my LECTURE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
...blaring a Richard Feynman LECTURE,
Mom shouting Jesus would forgive her...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
you've earned yourself
a bonus LECTURE on Sponge Hulk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Now, you're going to love
the Perlmutter LECTURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Third, you are never allowed to LECTURE me
on Hinduism or my Indian culture.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
English to Khmer Dictionary: lecture
Meaning and definitions of lecture, translation in Khmer language for lecture with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lecture in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "lecture"
What lecture means in Khmer, lecture meaning
in Khmer, lecture definition, examples and pronunciation
of lecture in Khmer language.