Verb(1) gain knowledge or skills(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) commit to memory; learn by heart(4) be a student of a certain subject(5) impart skills or knowledge to(6) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) I was sorry to learn that Peadar had died(2) when did you learn the news?(3) they have to learn that it's better to be honest(4) we learn from experience(5) we'll learn the outcome tomorrow(6) it's never too late to learn(7) he's keen to learn(8) Just wait and see how mobiles companies will try to make us learn a numeric user name rather than an alphabetic one.(9) you'll learn!(10) we'll have to learn you to milk cows(11) Those were the same words a second-in-command had said when learning Jasmine's name three long years ago.(12) She was in her early fifties and her death was learned of with great regret by all who knew her during her short stay.(13) Ormond Square was my first training ground, where I learnt my craft and developed a love for the beautiful game that I still have.(14) A child is learning unbelievable amounts of information.(15) I was unaware of the seriousness of her illness until I learned of her death.(16) He learns bucket-loads of information, including the brazenly anti-union pitches made by the various nations.
(1) to learn :: រៀន
(2) learn about :: រៀនអំពី
(3) live and learn :: រស់នៅជាមួយការរៀន
(4) learn by heart :: រៀនដោយបេះដូង
(5) learn from :: រៀនពី
(6) eager to learn :: ចង់រៀន
(7) learn quickly :: រៀនបានយ៉ាងលឿន
(8) learn to read :: រៀនអាន
(9) learn of :: រៀនពី
1. acquire a knowledge of ::
2. memorize ::
3. discover ::
4. con ::
5. watch ::
6. larn ::
7. hear ::
8. instruct ::
9. read ::
1. unlearn ::
learn, learned, learner, learners, learning, learns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I get to LEARN things like hand signals.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
For example, after I LEARN Finnish,
I'm not going to LEARN Finnish again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
We can LEARN to live with the wildlings,
or we can add them to the army of the dead.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Dothraki boys LEARN
when they're four years old.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
♪ Back here and repeat
Until you LEARN, LEARN, LEARN ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: learn
Meaning and definitions of learn, translation in Khmer language for learn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of learn in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "learn"
What learn means in Khmer, learn meaning in Khmer, learn definition, examples and pronunciation of learn in Khmer language.