Noun(1) the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning
(1) Michael's experiences left him energized, excited, and eager to apply his newfound knowledge to his own enterprise.(2) Without their knowledge , innocent computer users may trigger the virus by simply browsing a website.(3) the program had been developed without his knowledge(4) The book reveals the author's encyclopaedic knowledge of the hundreds of aristocratic families and their houses all over Ireland.(5) But he is aware that there is a long way to go before knowledge about sexual health is widespread.(6) As a rationalist, he believed that the only path to true knowledge was through logic.(7) As they disappear, so does their ancient culture, their wisdom, their knowledge .(8) He does experimental and anthropological research on the transmission of cultural knowledge .(9) To achieve this objective, responders were asked to rate their computer knowledge .(10) Experts, driven by a belief in their professional knowledge , often cover up their own shortcomings.(11) Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward, including a lorry driver who may have been involved in the incident without his knowledge .(12) They thrive on risk, happy in the knowledge that the greater the risks taken then the greater the potential rewards.(13) Fortunately, he imparted his knowledge to a generation of postgraduate students.(14) He denied all knowledge of the bank robbery, but police were able to detain him on a technicality.(15) Angry residents claim a mobile phone mast was installed near their homes without their knowledge .(16) Research has shown that those who are least comfortable with computer technology have the least knowledge of it.
(1) knowledge is power :: ចំណេះដឹងគឺជាអំណាច
(2) general knowledge :: ចំណេះដឹងទូទៅ
(3) knowledge base :: មូលដ្ឋានចំណេះដឹង
(4) basic knowledge :: ចំណេះដឹងមូលដ្ឋាន
(5) knowledge management :: ការគ្រប់គ្រងចំណេះដឹង
(6) lack of knowledge :: កង្វះនៃចំណេះដឹង
(7) working knowledge :: ចំណេះដឹងការងារ
(8) previous knowledge :: ចំណេះដឹងពីមុន
(9) common knowledge :: ចំនេះដឹងទូទៅ
1. understanding ::
2. learning ::
3. awareness ::
4. familiarity with ::
5. information ::
6. noesis ::
1. ignorance ::
2. illiteracy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
he asked that I use
my chemistry KNOWLEDGE
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Knowledge has made you powerful.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
And when those affections
become common KNOWLEDGE,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
"I would rather excel
in the KNOWLEDGE
of what is excellent,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Given your deep KNOWLEDGE
of the wildling army, Lord Snow,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: knowledge
Meaning and definitions of knowledge, translation in Khmer language for knowledge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of knowledge in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "knowledge"
What knowledge means in Khmer, knowledge meaning in Khmer, knowledge definition, examples and pronunciation of knowledge in Khmer language.