Noun(1) the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made(2) a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
Verb(1) become part of; become a member of a group or organization(2) cause to become joined or linked(3) come into the company of(4) make contact or come together(5) be or become joined or united or linked
(1) countries join together to abolish restrictions on trade(2) I would join what is known as the simplicity movement.(3) to join sb for a meal(4) His request to the supporters of his contention is to join him at least for a mile or a few yards to strengthen the nation.(5) So this is another one of those opportunities that we all have to join together.(6) They are competing in terms of business but will join together when it will help to bring about benefits for retail across the board.(7) If you have to break out of the bottom, most of the time the knot to the boom will go before the superglued join .(8) Not even the quietest in the group could help but join in the festivities.(9) join the paragraphs together(10) She was determined to keep him out and so had sealed the join between their two Planes of Existence.(11) Most members join clubs for fitness, but they stay for fun.(12) Let us join together to buy it by private purchase.(13) Three Blackburn schools are to join together to allow children from different backgrounds to make new friends.(14) China, despite their presently weak technology, will soon join the fray.(15) I am sure you will join me in wishing him every success(16) The capillary sprouts eventually join together to form a new network, with arterioles supplying them and venules draining them.
(1) to join :: ចូលរួម
(2) join in :: ចូលរួមក្នុង
(3) join up :: ចូលរួម
(4) join the army :: ចូលរួមជាមួយកងទ័ព
(5) join venture :: ចូលរួមបណ្តាក់ទុន
(6) join together :: ចូលរួមជាមួយគ្នា
(7) join a club :: ចូលរួមជាមួយក្លឹបមួយ
(8) join hands :: ចូលរួមដៃ
(9) please join us :: សូមចូលរួមជាមួយយើង
(10) join forces :: ចូលរួមជាមួយកងកម្លាំង
1. union ::
2. juncture ::
3. fasten ::
4. combine ::
5. team up with ::
6. sign up with ::
7. meet ::
9. conjoin ::
10. fall in ::
11. bring together ::
1. demit ::
join, joined, joining, joins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Allow me to JOIN your Queensguard
and I will not fail you again.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
...then pose questions to each other.
- It's fun for ages 8 to 80. Join us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
The time has come to JOIN the fray.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
You are welcome to JOIN us.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
- the scum will JOIN him.
- He will not cross.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Khmer Dictionary: join
Meaning and definitions of join, translation in Khmer language for join with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of join in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "join"
What join means in Khmer, join meaning
in Khmer, join definition, examples and pronunciation
of join in Khmer language.