Noun(1) a detailed list of all the items in stock(2) the merchandise that a shop has on hand(3) (accounting(4) a collection of resources(5) making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand
Verb(1) make or include in an itemized record or report
(1) The Global Observations of Forest Cover is an international effort to inventory worldwide forest cover and to measure its change over time.(2) At the same time, we've also observed an increase in both the quality and quantity of the inventory of regional sound rental companies.(3) But Cozza also painted landscapes with no history subject, as the various ├ö├ç├┐landscapes├ö├ç├û with no theme recorded in the inventory of his property after his death show.(4) in our warehouse you'll find a large inventory of new and used bicycles(5) As part of the architectural conservation area, a full inventory of buildings with the area would be carried out with guidelines prepared as to their proper repair or restoration.(6) The bed and four matching chairs were the most expensive items in the mansion in an inventory of its contents in 1694.(7) Our major customers cut back on their inventory and projections.(8) If you wish, you may stop at any time, save your answers, and return at a later time to complete the inventory .(9) Many times on high profile trauma cases, police detectives would inventory the evidence with a nurse to ensure chain of evidence was intact.(10) You control the inventory, you control the way that inventory is merchandised to your customers, you control the way the salespeople are trained.(11) The company had all sorts of violations of paperwork requirements and couldn't control their inventory .(12) Calgary Heritage Authority has done an inventory of heritage buildings and there are 425 on the list.(13) Through the National Inventory, operated by Duchas, the state is fulfilling its obligation to inventory all of Ireland's architectural heritage.(14) The tidy inventory of his property functioned as a dual hit list and memorial roster when mounted on a large wall at the emporium's entrance.(15) He explained that they were required to make a full inventory of the contents.(16) Our team was supposed to inventory the animal and plant life in the park, paying particular attention to whether any rare or endangered species might be in residence.
(1) inventory management :: ការគ្រប់គ្រងបញ្ជីសារពើភ័ណ្ឌ
(2) inventory control :: ការគ្រប់គ្រងសារពើភ័ណ្ឌ
(3) inventory turnover :: ចំណូលសារពើភ័ណ្ឌ
(4) take inventory :: យកសារពើភ័ណ្ឌ
(5) physical inventory :: សារពើភ័ណ្ឌរាងកាយ
(6) inventory system :: ប្រព័ន្ធសារពើភ័ណ្ឌ
(7) stock inventory :: សារពើភ័ណ្ឌភាគហ៊ុន
(8) inventory list :: បញ្ជីសារពើភ័ណ្ឌ
(9) perpetual inventory :: សារពើភ័ណ្ឌងូត
1. list ::
2. stock list ::
3. armory ::
4. stock ::
5. stocktaking ::
6. list ::
7. take stock ::
inventories, inventors, inventory, inventorying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No matter how many
dogs l kill, l just, what,
do an INVENTORY and accept?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
I kick you out.
I take payment
from your INVENTORY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
the Relationship Closeness Inventory...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
These are the INVENTORY lists.
Every day, after close of business,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Khmer Dictionary: inventory
Meaning and definitions of inventory, translation in Khmer language for inventory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inventory in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inventory"
What inventory means in Khmer, inventory meaning in Khmer, inventory definition, examples and pronunciation of inventory in Khmer language.