Noun(1) an established custom(2) (psychology(3) a distinctive attire worn by a member of a religious order(4) the general form or mode of growth (especially of a plant or crystal(5) attire that is typically worn by a horseback rider (especially a woman's attire(6) excessive use of drugs
Verb(1) put a habit on
(1) Further investigations of the effects of these changes in nutrient concentrations and growth habit is required to assess the implications on plant performance.(2) He was a former heroin addict who had stolen the televisions to fund his drug habit and to feed and clothe his family.(3) For example, as a result of their lower overall economic status, many addicted women turn to prostitution as a means of supporting their drug habit .(4) This results in a natural trailing growth habit that lets them cascade beautifully over the edges of their containers.(5) Yes, if you hadn't noticed yet, Pat had a bad habit of swearing regularly.(6) It has beautiful purple flowers and appears to have a shrub-type growth habit .(7) a victim to a consumptive habit(8) It was a shock for Sherrie to find herself out on her own and with a drug habit .(9) In his last decade in Rome he lived in a home run by the Blue Nuns, an Irish order so called because of the color of their habit .(10) I have a bad habit of voicing my own true opinions.(11) a cocaine habit(12) I watched a ton of television as a kid, so I have a bad habit of getting sucked into shows for hours.(13) Distance between camellia plants really depends on and will vary with growth habit of the species and cultivars you are planting.(14) Walking out of the nunnery was Sister Elizabeth, dressed in full habit , using a wooden cane to get down the sidewalk easier.(15) The ideal form for a particular tree depends not only on your preferences, but also on the plant's natural growth habit .(16) He was dressed in his lordly habit , a black tunic over black trousers and a shimmering silver veil with matching wide sleeves.
(1) bad habit :: ទំលាប់អាក្រក់
(2) kick the habit :: ទាត់ទម្លាប់នេះ
(3) break the habit :: បំបែកទម្លាប់នេះ
(4) eating habit :: បរិភោគទំលាប់
(5) get into the habit :: ចូលទៅក្នុងទម្លាប់នេះ
(6) out of habit :: ចេញពីទម្លាប់
(7) break a habit :: បំបែកទំលាប់មួយ
(8) habit formation :: ការបង្កើតទំលាប់
(9) force of habit :: កម្លាំងនៃទំលាប់
1. custom ::
2. mannerism ::
3. addiction ::
5. use ::
6. wont ::
7. substance abuse ::
8. riding habit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am not in the HABIT
of picking my own pocket.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
if you're planning
on making a HABIT of it.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
that you're a creature of HABIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: habit
Meaning and definitions of habit, translation in Khmer language for habit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of habit in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "habit"
What habit means in Khmer, habit meaning in Khmer, habit definition, examples and pronunciation of habit in Khmer language.