Noun(1) any number of entities (members(2) (chemistry(3) a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
Verb(1) arrange into a group or groups(2) form a group or group together
(1) I now belong to my local drama group(2) many growers began to group together to form cooperatives(3) In aliphatic chemistry this is carried out as a substitution of a hydrogen atom in a group .(4) He also feared for the safety of other pupils when the boy ran towards a group leaving the class, on May 17 last year.(5) The album opens with the group 's trademark sound in full effect.(6) He was the first to give a proof that the Galois group is closed under multiplication.(7) Robert is joined by Vincent Courtois on cello and Cyril Atef on drums in a chamber jazz group of the highest order.(8) I've always been a fan of the guitarists in the group(9) we group them into species merely as a convenience(10) This is the third year we have gathered together a group of friends to meet at Burke's Canoes in Forestville.(11) a group of badgers(12) However, the club have been very naive in allowing large numbers of away fans to group together.(13) group scheme(14) I used to take yoga classes, and group fitness classes, but that has fallen by the way side for the moment.(15) the workers formed a new group(16) Well ya gotta hand it to this super group for hammering together a release to be proud of.
(1) ethnic group :: ក្រុមជនជាតិ
(2) focus group :: ក្រុមការផ្តោតអារម្មណ៍
(3) target group :: ក្រុមគោលដៅ
(4) group work :: ការងារជាក្រុម
(5) group leader :: អ្នកដឹកនាំក្រុម
(6) age group :: ក្រុមអាយុ
(7) a group :: ក្រុមមួយ
(8) blood group :: ក្រុមឈាម
(9) pressure group :: ក្រុមសម្ពាធ
(10) pop group :: ក្រុមចម្រៀង
1. category ::
2. crowd ::
3. faction ::
4. association ::
5. cluster ::
6. band ::
7. radical ::
8. grouping ::
9. categorize ::
10. place ::
11. unite ::
12. aggroup ::
group, grouped, grouper, groupers, grouping, groupings, groups, groupware, subgroup, subgroups
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you're our GROUP historian.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
and a little birdie told me
he's in the placebo GROUP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
-and even structures of GROUP.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Perhaps Howard meant passive-aggressive
like asking our GROUP to help on your project...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Khmer Dictionary: group
Meaning and definitions of group, translation in Khmer language for group with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of group in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "group"
What group means in Khmer, group meaning
in Khmer, group definition, examples and pronunciation
of group in Khmer language.