Noun(1) a body of students who are taught together(2) a relative position or degree of value in a graded group(3) the gradient of a slope or road or other surface(4) one-hundredth of a right angle(5) a degree of ablaut(6) a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance(7) the height of the ground on which something stands(8) a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality(9) a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
Verb(1) assign a rank or rating to(2) level to the right gradient(3) assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation(4) determine the grade of or assign a grade to
(1) More reasonably, I'd grade the smaller class in four days, and the larger class in six days.(2) Slightly lower grade stock, still of an acceptable quality, was then imported at a cheaper price from other parts of the world.(3) Also, they must excavate to remove foundations and basements, and they must grade the site at the completion of the demolition job.(4) Of the 15 factories with the lowest percentage of R grade bullocks over a three month period, 12 were Munster-based.(5) just over the crest of a long seven percent grade(6) In the fossil record, Neanderthals don't grade smoothly into Homo sapiens.(7) Only 7 percent of black children in the eighth grade read at a level of proficiency.(8) Farmers should consider co-operating with friends and neighbours when selling R and U grade cows and thus add to their selling power.(9) He told the ministries in charge of roads not to grade roads without consulting members of Parliament.(10) The second grade would command the rank of major or lieutenant colonel.(11) The average fifth grader read at a second grade level.(12) Did I fail to mention that I failed the part where we had to identify animals in first grade ?(13) We should grade students on effort, not ability.(14) He said his ministry would grade all feeder roads in readiness for the marketing season.(15) grade AA butter(16) Use the finest grade of lime available at a reasonable price when surface applications are made.
(1) grade school :: សាលារៀនថ្នាក់ទី
(2) first grade :: ថ្នាក់ទីជាលើកដំបូង
(3) grade point average :: មធ្យមចំណុចថ្នាក់ទី
(4) third grade :: ថ្នាក់ទីបី
(5) sixth grade :: ថ្នាក់ទីប្រាំមួយ
(6) eighth grade :: ថ្នាក់ទីប្រាំបី
(7) ninth grade :: ថ្នាក់ទីប្រាំបួន
(8) tenth grade :: ថ្នាក់ទីមួយភាគដប់
(9) seventh grade :: ថ្នាក់ទីប្រាំពីរ
1. category ::
2. rank ::
3. mark ::
4. year ::
5. tier ::
6. ground level ::
7. gradation ::
8. score ::
9. level ::
10. course ::
11. grad ::
12. classify ::
13. score ::
14. blend ::
15. order ::
grade, graded, grades, grading
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yep, I had to go through
the entire second GRADE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
I was done with Latin by fifth GRADE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
...and my GRADE point average
fell from a 5.0 to a 1.8.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
All those other guys
had muscles built into their costumes00:06131
00:06:57,376 --> 00:07:03,007
All I had in my batsuit
was 100% GRADE A West.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
Mrs. Wunch in fourth GRADE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Khmer Dictionary: grade
Meaning and definitions of grade, translation in Khmer language for grade with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of grade in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "grade"
What grade means in Khmer, grade meaning
in Khmer, grade definition, examples and pronunciation
of grade in Khmer language.