Noun(1) the time yet to come(2) a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future(3) bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
Adjective(1) yet to be or coming(2) effective in or looking toward the future(3) (of elected officers(4) a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
(1) And yet these are schools expected to mould and build the future leaders of this nation.(2) There may be challenges ahead but the future in this sector is certainly looking brighter than for several years.(3) Whereas the flop of the N-Gage was easy to predict, the future of these two is harder to see.(4) I always have, I always will, and if my future children want to live under my roof, they will too.(5) Is there a way to avoid these results in the future while still following the example?(6) Our failure to look at ourselves in the mirror is the tragedy future historians will be perplexed to read about.(7) In July 1797, Scott went on a tour of the English Lake District where he met his future wife.(8) As we examine our past, we realise how much it is likely for the future to repeat itself upon us.(9) It has been suggested that his Pitt biography is part of a grand publicity plan to jockey back into position as a future leader.(10) In fact, predicting the future of music is more difficult than ever.(11) If you were trying to predict the future then, you could be pretty positive.(12) While coming out on the wrong side of the score line today Swinford looks to have a very bright future ahead.(13) Any decision will be made on educational grounds in the interest of current and future students in the area.(14) future generations(15) The future use is likely to be a small-scale residential development.(16) These moments condition more moments in the future so that understanding and patience grow.
(1) in the future :: នៅពេលអនាគត
(2) the future :: អនាគត
(3) in future :: នៅពេលអនាគត
(4) in the near future :: នាពេលអនាគត
(5) near future :: នាពេលអនាគត
(6) future tense :: អនាគតកាល
(7) future plans :: គំរោងអនាគត
(8) bright future :: នាពេលអនាគតភ្លឺ
(9) for the future :: សម្រាប់អនាគត
(10) future generations :: ជំនាន់នាពេលអនាគត
1. later ::
4. the time to come ::
5. destiny ::
6. future tense ::
7. hereafter ::
1. bygone ::
2. past ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and your FUTURE appears bleak at best.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
So one of us came back
from the FUTURE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Here we go into the FUTURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
ln the FUTURE,
feel free to ask for me.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
I'm not gonna pass that up for
some hypothetical FUTURE happiness...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
English to Khmer Dictionary: future
Meaning and definitions of future, translation in Khmer language for future with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of future in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "future"
What future means in Khmer, future meaning
in Khmer, future definition, examples and pronunciation
of future in Khmer language.