Verb(1) promote the growth of(2) contribute to the progress or growth of
Adjective(1) located at a great distance in time or space or degree(2) being of a considerable distance or length(3) being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle(4) beyond a norm in opinion or actions(5) more distant in especially degree
Adverb(1) to a considerable degree; very much(2) at or to or from a great distance in space(3) at or to a certain point or degree(4) remote in time(5) to an advanced stage or point(6) to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense(7) in addition or furthermore(8) to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense
(1) she was at the further side of the room(2) she'd like further information(3) he hits the ball further than me(4) to further your career(5) I can't run any further(6) I went no further(7) how much further is the hotel?(8) he walked no further than the station(9) they further claimed that ...(10) it seems further(11) to improve sth further(12) the storm damaged it further(13) prices fell further(14) they live further south(15) he wants to go further in the company(16) further, ...
(1) far :: រហូតមកដល់ពេល
(2) farther :: ឆ្ងាយ
(3) further information :: ពត៌មានបន្ថែម
(4) further away :: បន្ថែមទៀតនៅឆ្ងាយ
(5) until further notice :: រហូតដល់មានការជូនដំណឹងបន្ថែមទៀត
(6) further on :: បន្ថែមលើ
(7) further details :: សេចក្ដីលម្អិតបន្ថែម
(8) further education :: ការអប់រំបន្ថែមទៀត
(9) further down :: បន្ថែមទៀតចុះ
(10) further than :: បន្ថែមទៀតជាង
(11) further action :: សកម្មភាពបន្ថែម
(12) go further :: ចូលទៅបន្ថែមទៀត
1. farther ::
2. additional ::
3. more ::
4. extra ::
5. supplementary ::
6. supplemental ::
7. other ::
8. new ::
9. fresh ::
10. promote ::
11. advance ::
12. forward ::
13. develop ::
14. facilitate ::
15. aid ::
16. assist ::
17. help ::
18. help along ::
19. lend a hand to ::
20. abet ::
21. expedite ::
22. hasten ::
24. catalyze ::
25. accelerate ::
27. spur on ::
28. oil the wheels of ::
29. give a push to ::
30. boost ::
31. encourage ::
32. cultivate ::
33. nurture ::
34. foster ::
further, furtherance, furthered, furthering, furthers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It is his once the war is over and we
have no FURTHER strategic need for it.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
If both are broken, there can be no FURTHER replacement.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
So roll me FURTHER, bitch.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
There is one FURTHER condition.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
I promised your maester
I'd get you to Castle Black and no FURTHER.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: further
Meaning and definitions of further, translation in Khmer language for further with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of further in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "further"
What further means in Khmer, further meaning in Khmer, further definition, examples and pronunciation of further in Khmer language.