ដោយ, តាម, បី, តាមងបី
Preposition(1) indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts.(2) indicating the point in time at which a particular process, event, or activity starts.(3) indicating the source or provenance of someone or something.(4) indicating the starting point of a specified range on a scale.(5) indicating the point at which an observer is placed.(6) indicating the raw material out of which something is manufactured.(7) indicating separation or removal.(8) indicating prevention.(9) indicating a cause.(10) indicating a source of knowledge or the basis for one's judgment.(11) indicating a distinction.
(1) they travelled from July until Christmas(2) Who measured the distance from Earth to Mars and did they have to make sure the tape measure was rigid?(3) He spoke pityingly, as if saving a bewildered tourist from a cultural faux pas.(4) Can you actually speak from medical experience to use this as a basis of comparison?(5) The whole place has been redecorated and looks quite different from how I remember it.(6) A site on Infirmary Road was rejected because of its distance from the city centre.(7) The data obtained from the analysis of polar structure is illustrated in Table XIV.(8) It is five miles from St Andrews and a similar distance from a variety of beaches and scenic towns.(9) the party was ousted from power after sixteen years(10) The local rivals make the short journey across the border from Lancashire today.(11) she began to walk away from him(12) I leapt from my bed(13) This means 185 of the schools in the county are now benefiting from this technology.(14) here are some samples for you to choose from(15) Other sanctuaries of Demeter in Greece were located at some distance from town centres.(16) For nearly a decade a group of people exiled from power during the Clinton years had been making plans.
(1) come from :: មកពី
(2) apart from :: ក្រៅពី
(3) from where :: ពីកន្លែងដែល
(4) from now on :: ចាប់ពីពេលនេះទៅ
(5) across from :: ឆ្លងកាត់ពី
(6) far from :: ឆ្ងាយពី
(7) from time to time :: ពីពេលមួយទៅពេលមួយ
(8) away from :: ឆ្ងាយពី
1. from ::
2. to ::
3. since ::
4. out of ::
5. of ::
6. off ::
7. due to ::
8. because of ::
9. on account of ::
10. owing to ::
11. by virtue of ::
12. beyond ::
13. beside ::
14. animus ::
15. butt ::
16. change one's mind ::
19. because ::
20. forasmuch as ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And you need to delete
that app FROM your phone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
A seagull stole a hot dog
FROM me on the beach.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
This is the thing FROM the pizza box
that keeps the lid FROM touching the cheese.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
...FROM the aforementioned woman's
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
You came FROM somewhere
and you wanted to be elsewhere.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Khmer Dictionary: from
Meaning and definitions of from, translation in Khmer language for from with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of from in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "from"
What from means in Khmer, from meaning in Khmer, from definition, examples and pronunciation of from in Khmer language.