Noun(1) the condition of being free; the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints(2) immunity from an obligation or duty
(1) the shorts have a side split for freedom of movement(2) This causality of freedom can rule over us only in a condition of free thought and communication.(3) Several approaches to the subject of religion and freedom have been touched upon.(4) those who fought for Irish freedom(5) Violence or intimidation against the media could hamper press freedom and eventually deprive the public of its right to information.(6) Kant's attempt to reconcile determinism and freedom involves placing us in two different realms.(7) Why did we fight for our freedom and suffer so many battles if our ancient ├ö├ç├┐protectors├ö├ç├û are then going to give our land away to the highest bidder?(8) Like a jailer who throws you into a prison cell while slipping you the key, Europe simultaneously gave the world despotism and freedom .(9) Eighteen months came and went until her boyfriend and a Congressman were able to secure her freedom .(10) freedom of speech(11) We champion freedom not only because it is practical and beneficial but because it is morally right and just.(12) The freedom of MPs to speak the truth as they see it has been a jealously protected right in our Westminster system over the centuries.(13) The present regime is not very tolerant of academic freedom .(14) religious freedom(15) To create width in the backswing, the right arm needs freedom to move back and up into the proper position at the top.(16) That busy line must be a cruel and tantalising reminder of lost freedom for the inmates of the upstate New York penitentiary.
(1) freedom of speech :: សេរីភាពនៃការបញ្ចេញមតិ
(2) freedom fighter :: សេរីភាពក្នុងចម្បាំង
(3) freedom fighters :: អ្នកតស៊ូដើម្បីសេរីភាព
(4) degree of freedom :: កម្រិតនៃសេរីភាព
(5) freedom of expression :: សេរីភាពនៃការបញ្ចេញមតិ
(6) degrees of freedom :: ដឺក្រេនៃសេរីភាព
(7) freedom of choice :: សេរីភាពនៃការជ្រើសរើស
(8) freedom of the press :: សេរីភាពនៃការចុច
(9) religious freedom :: សេរីភាពខាងជំនឿសាសនា
(10) fight for freedom :: ប្រយុទ្ធដើម្បីសេរីភាព
1. liberty ::
2. independence ::
3. exemption ::
4. right ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is FREEDOM.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Maybe I just miss the FREEDOM
I had as a younger man.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
The FREEDOM to make my own mistakes
was all I ever wanted.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
[BLUE MINK'S "GOOD MORNING
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Khmer Dictionary: freedom
Meaning and definitions of freedom, translation in Khmer language for freedom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of freedom in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "freedom"
What freedom means in Khmer, freedom meaning
in Khmer, freedom definition, examples and pronunciation
of freedom in Khmer language.