Noun(1) the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something(2) a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality(3) a perceptual structure(4) any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline(5) alternative names for the body of a human being(6) the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance(7) the visual appearance of something or someone(8) a printed document with spaces in which to write(9) (biology(10) an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse(11) a particular mode in which something is manifested(12) (physical chemistry(13) a body of students who are taught together(14) an ability to perform well(15) a life-size dummy used to display clothes(16) a mold for setting concrete
Verb(1) create (as an entity(2) to compose or represent(3) develop into a distinctive entity(4) give shape or form to(5) make something, usually for a specific function(6) establish or impress firmly in the mind(7) assume a form or shape
(1) to be in outstanding form(2) A southern taxonomic form is distributed in North America in Pacific drainages from northern Washington north to the Alaska Peninsula.(3) I am lucky enough to be part of a team whose form has been magnificent, with mesmerising displays.(4) they tried to find a form of words acceptable to all(5) On current domestic form , Liverpool might not see another Champions League night like this for a very long time to come.(6) these videos are a triumph of form over content(7) Mix to combine and set aside for five minutes, or until small bubbles form on the surface.(8) Correcting any form of social misbehaviour is not something that can be done quickly.(9) He has shown consistent form with both bat and ball so far this season but still needs a big score under his belt.(10) He was a lifelong bachelor and was believed to have remained celibate - but did he enjoy painting the naked female form ?(11) Observing the variety of colour, form and aroma of summer flowers can enhance outdoor relaxation.(12) an application form(13) This uncomfortable contradiction between form and content lies at the heart of both their work.(14) In time it may be advantageous to hold data in processed form , but at present raw data remains too valuable.(15) The Rev Chris Swift, a parent himself, agonised over a form of words for a situation he hadn't faced before.(16) He stepped to the side so that his form blocked the door.
(1) application form :: ទម្រង់ពាក្យសុំ
(2) to form :: ដើម្បីបង្កើត
(3) order form :: ទំរង់បញ្ជាទិញ
(4) registration form :: សំណុំបែបបទការចុះឈ្មោះ
(5) short form :: ទម្រង់ខ្លី
(6) base form :: ទម្រង់ដើម
(7) form factor :: កត្តាសំណុំបែបបទ
(8) fill in a form :: បំពេញនៅក្នុងសំណុំបែបបទមួយ
(9) in the form :: នៅក្នុងសំណុំបែបបទ
(10) sixth form :: ទម្រង់បែបបទទីប្រាំមួយ
1. shape ::
2. body ::
3. manifestation ::
4. kind ::
5. mold ::
6. etiquette ::
7. questionnaire ::
8. fitness ::
9. manakin ::
10. phase ::
11. strain ::
12. cast ::
13. course ::
14. signifier ::
15. pattern ::
16. flesh ::
17. contour ::
18. sort ::
19. make ::
20. formulate ::
22. materialize ::
23. acquire ::
24. arrange ::
25. constitute ::
26. develop ::
27. shape ::
28. organize ::
29. forge ::
30. take form ::
31. imprint ::
1. impropriety ::
2. indecorum ::
form, formed, forming, formless, forms, preform, preformed, preforming, preforms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
there wouldn't be a man in your kitchen
who can't produce a single FORM of ID.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
Buda and Pest
united to FORM Budapest.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Well, are you seeking a connection
or just some FORM of validation?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
Howie, you're about to FORM
a legal partnership with Sheldon Cooper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
Well, at this point I should inFORM you
that I intend to FORM my own team...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Khmer Dictionary: form
Meaning and definitions of form, translation in Khmer language for form with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of form in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "form"
What form means in Khmer, form meaning
in Khmer, form definition, examples and pronunciation
of form in Khmer language.