Noun(1) an acute febrile highly contagious viral disease
(1) There is an increased risk of injury from falls and people are more prone to seasonal illnesses like flu .(2) she was in bed with flu(3) he has the flu(4) It had found another boy whose meningitis had been misdiagnosed as flu and who was now brain damaged.(5) A cold or flu may also spread to the lower respiratory tract to cause a cough.(6) With avian flu , we are still debating what is the most humane manner to get rid of millions of chickens.(7) My body was telling me I needed a rest because I had flu after flu after flu through the summer.(8) In the early stages symptoms can be similar to many other winter illnesses like flu .(9) I had a bad case of the flu(10) she got the flu(11) Many forms of flu and common colds originate in Asia and, in particular, in China.(12) Treatment of colds, flu , sore throats, hay fever and other allergies may also help.(13) Symptoms of bird flu are similar to human flu and it cannot be detected without lab tests.(14) By the time he had examined me, I was perfectly prepared to accept his diagnosis of flu .(15) You may think that illness from colds or flu should only happen in colder countries but it is not so.(16) The future of millions of people threatened by an outbreak of pandemic flu is in safe hands.
(1) swine flu :: ជំងឺផ្តាសាយជ្រូក
(2) bird flu :: ជំងឺផ្តាសាយបក្សី
(3) flu shot :: បាញ់ជំងឺផ្តាសាយ
(4) stomach flu :: ជំងឺផ្តាសាយក្រពះ
(5) have the flu :: មានជំងឺផ្តាសាយ
(6) avian flu :: ជម្ងឺផ្តាសាយបក្សី
(7) flu virus :: វីរុសផ្តាសាយ
(8) get a flu :: ទទួលបានជំងឺគ្រុនផ្តាសាយ
(9) man flu :: ជំងឺផ្តាសាយបុរស
1. influenza ::
2. grippe ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
C: Moral support
during FLU shots""
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
...two or three days later he gets the FLU
or a heart attack and he keels over.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
I think I might have the FLU.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
For me, it was the FLU.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Or the FLU, maybe.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
English to Khmer Dictionary: flu
Meaning and definitions of flu, translation in Khmer language for flu with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flu in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "flu"
What flu means in Khmer, flu meaning in Khmer, flu definition, examples and pronunciation of flu in Khmer language.