Noun(1) the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases(2) the amount of fluid that flows in a given time(3) the act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression(4) any uninterrupted stream or discharge(5) something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously(6) dominant course (suggestive of running water(7) the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
Verb(1) move or progress freely as if in a stream(2) move along, of liquids(3) cause to flow(4) be abundantly present(5) fall or flow in a certain way(6) cover or swamp with water(7) undergo menstruation
(1) Had we had a continuous flow of water, we would have done it much faster.(2) the flow of words was interrupted by painful sobs(3) Further reading turns up that a steady flow of water acted as a moderator for the reaction, keeping it at a low but steady burn in a sustained reaction.(4) His intensity is constant, the flow of words an eternal torrent.(5) There are no regulated pedestrian crossings and the flow of traffic is constant.(6) A dam controls the continuous flow of water in a river, whereas stopbanks may well be alongside a river that has no water in it at all.(7) Novels seemed to flow effortlessly out of him, including masterpieces such as Crome Yellow and Point Counter Point.(8) It involves the application of a compressive stress, which exceeds the flow stress of the metal.(9) a constant flow of people(10) Nicholas tried to grab the edge of the shaft and escape the stream, but the water flow was too powerful and he was carried along.(11) the flow of water into the pond(12) Villagers remained stranded as they could do nothing about the continuous flow of water but wait until it subsided.(13) Since Walter self-published Beer in 1999, the flow of words has been virtually torrential.(14) A nuclear power reactor needs a steady flow of cooling water.(15) a cross-current of electricity seemed to flow between them(16) I was pacing the room back and forth unable to control the flow of emotions rushing through me.
(1) cash flow :: លំហូរសាច់ប្រាក់
(2) air flow :: លំហូរខ្យល់
(3) flow rate :: អត្រាលំហូរ
(4) flow chart :: គំនូសតាងលំហូរ
(5) flow control :: ការគ្រប់គ្រងលំហូរ
(6) water flow :: លំហូរទឹក
(7) data flow :: លំហូរទិន្នន័យ
(8) flow diagram :: ដ្យាក្រាមលំហូរ
(9) ebb and flow :: រឹងមាំនិងលំហូរ
1. movement ::
2. flowing ::
3. stream ::
4. rate of flow ::
5. catamenia ::
6. run ::
7. result ::
8. course ::
9. menstruate ::
10. hang ::
11. flux ::
flow, flowed, flowing, flows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-...and then I generated FLOW vortices...
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Oh. A clever, albeit obsolete, euphemism
for insufficient blood FLOW...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
It's a terrific book. I've distilled its essence
into a simple FLOW chart...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
The wine will FLOW red
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
I can feel the proverbial juices
starting to FLOW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Khmer Dictionary: flow
Meaning and definitions of flow, translation in Khmer language for flow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flow in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "flow"
What flow means in Khmer, flow meaning in Khmer, flow definition, examples and pronunciation of flow in Khmer language.