Adjective(1) involving financial matters
(1) The central bank activities go beyond the central bank immediate financial gain.(2) Try to calculate how much more interest you may earn over the course of a year, or ask your financial adviser.(3) Several trust funds have been established to offer financial help in managing debt problems.(4) This goes to the heart of the group's financial controls and financial reporting.(5) Its characteristics differed to all of the other financial assets in the portfolio.(6) In a gesture of support, the US has said it is in favour of Uruguay being bailed out of its financial crisis.(7) Are interest rates in financial markets and the real economy distinct phenomena?(8) The decision, widely expected by economists, had little impact on the financial markets.(9) For personal finances we have a financial adviser who helps me and my wife keep on top of things.(10) It was set up by law to help consumers settle complaints against financial firms(11) The financial restructuring of the games changed their traditional roots as well.(12) Now this is the sort of qualification you're looking for in a financial adviser.(13) Which economic statistics give us the greatest guidance as to our financial future?(14) Regardless of the rules of a scheme, no pension fund is immune to financial disaster.(15) Every asset manager needs a financial framework in his head to rationalise what he is doing.(16) It was set up to give consumers a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms.
(1) financial statement :: របាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
(2) financial crisis :: វិបត្តិហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
(3) financial aid :: ជំនួយហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
(4) financial statements :: របាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
(5) financial management :: ការគ្រប់គ្រងហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
(6) financial support :: ការគាំទ្រផ្នែកហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
(7) financial analyst :: អ្នកវិភាគហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
(8) chief financial officer :: ប្រធានផ្នែកហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
(9) financial advisor :: ទីប្រឹក្សាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
(10) financial market :: ទីផ្សារហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ
1. monetary ::
2. money ::
3. economic ::
4. pecuniary ::
5. fiscal ::
6. banking ::
7. commercial ::
8. business ::
9. investment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Financial independence through
entrepreneurial brilliance and innovation?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
I had hoped we might discuss
a few FINANCIAL matters.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
with an empty FINANCIAL gesture.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
He called your experience and wisdom
in FINANCIAL matters unparalleled.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
Wait, so this can turn out to be
a FINANCIAL succes00:03:10,316 --> 00:03:161
00:03:15,780 --> 00:03:18,783
Well, sometimes they give you a plaque.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Khmer Dictionary: financial
Meaning and definitions of financial, translation in Khmer language for financial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of financial in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "financial"
What financial means in Khmer, financial meaning in Khmer, financial definition, examples and pronunciation of financial in Khmer language.