Noun(1) a boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef(2) a longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish(3) a bundle of sensory nerve fibers going to the thalamus(4) a narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband(5) fastener consisting of a narrow strip of welded metal used to join steel members
Verb(1) decorate with a lace of geometric designs(2) cut into filets
(1) One critic says his tongue could fillet a fish, and this week he comes to New Zealand to headline the Comedy Festival and perform solo shows in Auckland and Christchurch.(2) If you're extra hungry, order an additional grilled chicken breast fillet .(3) roast fillet of lamb(4) Wrap each halibut fillet completely with a fig leaf, securing with a toothpick if necessary.(5) Bea had less luck with her baked fillet of halibut on a creamy risotto of smoked salmon.(6) A good fillet of sea bream was rather overwhelmed by a quilt of very salty black olive paste and the grilled eel in a herb crust was also a little heavy-handed.(7) Equally as mysterious, is the skill that is required to fillet the flesh through the network of bones.(8) a chicken breast fillet(9) My fillet of venison with a roulade of celeriac and roasted wild mushrooms in a red wine and port jus was absolutely fine apart from one key factor.(10) Mr Gucci had the fillet of veal braised in brown chicken stock, sautÔö£┬«ed ceps, baby spinach and truffle cream at Ôö¼├║20.(11) Place a fillet of cod in the center of the plate and garnish with pea shoots, mint, and a lemon half.(12) In parametric models, each entity, such as a line or a fillet , has parameters associated with it.(13) Place a fillet of sea bass on top of the sliced mushrooms.(14) a splayed mortar fillet at the junction of the roof with the chimney stack(15) Big ones over 2lbs I like to fillet four ways, and then grill the fillets using lemon butter as a baste.(16) We finished with a fillet of pork with a port wine reduction and then the aforementioned triple textured chocolate and sat back totally satiated.
(1) fillet steak :: steak fillet
(2) fish fillet :: fillet ត្រី
(3) chicken fillet :: fillet មាន់
(4) beef fillet :: fillet សាច់គោ
(5) fillet of beef :: fillet សាច់គោ
(6) fillet of pork :: fillet នៃសាច់ជ្រូក
1. filet ::
3. tenia ::
4. lemniscus ::
5. filet ::
fillet, filleted, filleting, fillets
English to Khmer Dictionary: fillet
Meaning and definitions of fillet, translation in Khmer language for fillet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fillet in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "fillet"
What fillet means in Khmer, fillet meaning
in Khmer, fillet definition, examples and pronunciation
of fillet in Khmer language.