Noun(1) a set of related records (either written or electronic(2) a line of persons or things ranged one behind the other(3) office furniture consisting of a container for keeping papers in order(4) a steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces; used for smoothing wood or metal
Verb(1) record in a public office or in a court of law(2) smooth with a file(3) proceed in line(4) file a formal charge against(5) place in a container for keeping records
(1) when I have nothing else to do, I file my nails(2) a file of English soldiers had ridden out from Perth(3) file compression(4) For kings on the same file , this is just an odd number of squares between kings!(5) I file the papers in their eventual home and create a pointer for myself to remind me that there's unfinished business filed away there.(6) He took a handful of papers from the file he held, then placed the folder on Tanner's desk.(7) Once users have downloaded what they want, they apparently annotate it and file it in filing cabinets and folders just as they always did.(8) This allows a GM to easily file the orders for a game in its folder without cutting or, in the case of two games on opposite sides of the same sheet of paper, going to the copy shop.(9) you can save the file to your hard disk(10) Aside from a few occasions, we rode in file , all strung out, from the start until Pradollano.(11) ├ö├ç├┐There,├ö├ç├û she said softly, and a moment later, saw a dark file of flying shapes appear.(12) She handed him the file she had tucked behind her back.(13) Black is opening a file on the queenside in order to activate his rook.(14) I talked to that reporter before they went to file the story.(15) You can often bend the brake wall back and file it smooth enough to keep riding on it.(16) Maintain the existing angle on the blade, and sharpen with a smooth pass with the file .
(1) file name :: ឈ្មោះឯកសារ
(2) source file :: ប្រភពឯកសារ
(3) file manager :: កម្មវិធីគ្រប់គ្រងឯកសារ
(4) output file :: ឯកសារលទ្ធផល
(5) file size :: ទំហំឯកសារ
(6) add file :: បន្ថែមឯកសារ
(7) file transfer :: ផ្ទេរឯកសារ
(8) log file :: កំណត់ហេតុឯកសារ
(9) attached file :: ឯកសារភ្ជាប់
(10) to file :: ទៅកាន់ឯកសារ
1. folder ::
2. dossier ::
3. data ::
4. line ::
5. single file ::
6. data file ::
7. filing cabinet ::
8. categorize ::
9. apply ::
10. bring ::
11. walk in a line ::
12. smooth ::
13. register ::
14. file away ::
15. lodge ::
file, filed, files, filing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So study the face.
Study the FILE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
"The owner has previous charges.
They are sending us the FILE."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
lf you'd like to FILE an appeal--
l have done nothing wrong.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
The FILE load is way too heavy.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
"The other FILE, scroll up.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Khmer Dictionary: file
Meaning and definitions of file, translation in Khmer language for file with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of file in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "file"
What file means in Khmer, file meaning
in Khmer, file definition, examples and pronunciation
of file in Khmer language.