Noun(1) a rise in the temperature of the body; frequently a symptom of infection(2) intense nervous anticipation
(1) I've been plagued by nausea and fever the last few days, so don't expect any works of literature from me.(2) Most of the forms went to volatile city wards where election fever was at its height.(3) As election fever heats up, both sides are calling their supporters onto the streets.(4) And maybe a few acid drops to cool that mounting election fever .(5) It's election fever in the streets of Sierra Leone's capital, Freetown.(6) There is tenderness over the appendix, often accompanied by a slight fever , a facial flush, and a rapid pulse.(7) Illness is characterized by abrupt onset of fever , myalgia and headache.(8) African equine fever(9) I was mystified, and in a fever of expectation(10) In the meantime, however, St-Maurice has caught federal election fever .(11) Despite the Opposition's election fever , the UNC benches in Parliament yesterday were devoid of tension.(12) Call your doctor if your child also gets a fever , diarrhea, headache, or skin rash.(13) Get ready for a month of sniping, bitching, mud slinging and baby-kissing, kiddies, because election fever is here!(14) election fever reaches its climax tomorrow(15) The air is thick with sweat and sweet perfume, the fever of adolescence.(16) Maternal fever and suspected neonatal infection were the indications with the lowest examination rates.
(1) yellow fever :: ជំងឺុនលឿង
(2) scarlet fever :: ជំងឺគ្រុនក្រហម
(3) high fever :: ជំងឺគ្រុនខ្ពស់
(4) have a fever :: មានគ្រុនក្តៅ
(5) dengue fever :: ជំងឺគ្រុនឈាម
(6) rheumatic fever :: ជំងឺរលាកសន្លាក់
(7) typhoid fever :: ជំងឺគ្រុនពោះវៀន
2. ferment ::
3. excitement ::
1. health ::
fever, fevered, feverish, fevers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I had a 101 FEVER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
tried to beat the FEVER that took him.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
I need fennel root for those with FEVER,
willow bark. Mostly I need milk of the poppy.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Dusk rose tea eases FEVER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
I got caught up
in a little wedding FEVER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Khmer Dictionary: fever
Meaning and definitions of fever, translation in Khmer language for fever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fever in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "fever"
What fever means in Khmer, fever meaning
in Khmer, fever definition, examples and pronunciation
of fever in Khmer language.