Adjective(1) encouraging or approving or pleasing(2) (of winds or weather(3) giving an advantage(4) presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
(1) And, once again, many of the reviews were favourable .(2) If he had bothered to ask I am sure he would have got a favourable response.(3) There has already been a favourable response to the proposals from local people.(4) There has been a favourable response but there is room for improvement all the time.(5) "We are looking to put it right as soon as the weather is favourable , " she said.(6) On its long Atlantic voyage, the armada made good progress with favourable winds filling the sails.(7) A win is the most favourable outcome for them, a draw may or may not allow them to proceed.(8) The fund, which is currently operational, has received a favourable response.(9) Plans to revive traditional shire county names has received a favourable response in Westmorland.(10) Several conditions were favourable to the use of underground tactics.(11) His demand for a ├ö├®┬╝14 hike in social welfare payments got a favourable response.(12) Presumably this review is the most favourable , in a prestigious journal, that the publisher could find.(13) I think I even read a favourable review in FT Magazine.(14) Future international cases, where the defendants hail from less liberal countries and do not have the benefit of a constitution, might not have such a favourable outcome.(15) Conditions at the time were favourable to his securing political independence.(16) As it stands it's a weak prosecution case, the matter will be vigorously defended, and I'm very confident of a favourable outcome.
(1) favorable impression :: ចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍អំណោយផល
(2) favorable comment :: ការអត្ថាធិប្បាយអំណោយផល
(3) favorable conditions :: លក្ខខណ្ឌអនុគ្រោះ
(4) favorable balance :: តុល្យភាពអំណោយផល
1. approving ::
2. advantageous ::
3. positive ::
4. friendly ::
5. golden ::
English to Khmer Dictionary: favourable
Meaning and definitions of favourable, translation in Khmer language for favourable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of favourable in Khmer and in English
Tags for the entry "favourable"
What favourable means in Khmer, favourable meaning
in Khmer, favourable definition, examples and pronunciation
of favourable in Khmer language.