Noun(1) abstaining from food
Verb(1) abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons(2) abstain from eating
Adjective(1) acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly(2) (used of timepieces(3) at a rapid tempo(4) (of surfaces(5) resistant to destruction or fading(6) unrestrained by convention or morality(7) hurried and brief(8) securely fixed in place(9) unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause(10) (of a photographic lens or emulsion
Adverb(1) quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form, or fast-closing(2) firmly or closely
(1) It's 2:30 by my watch (though my watch is a bit fast ), and we're still in Portland.(2) The setup had to be optimized for response times below microseconds by using a fast dye and by applying a fast fluorescence detector.(3) The King George VI Chase at Kempton could be next for the horse if the ground was to come up on the fast side and rule out Best Mate.(4) He was a fast learner, able to look back at his own mistakes and improve.(5) Cecil felt things were just going a bit too fast for his liking.(6) Tom Adair examines the short life and fast times of an all - American great.(7) Some of them actually buy a number of drinks and consume them quickly to get a fast kick.(8) Another fast ship of those times was the American Clipper the Flying Cloud.(9) Maybe you are like an idol to her to have her cling to you so fast .(10) Its not a super fast track, but it is very technical with some great corners and elevation changes.(11) The surface of the pitch was outstanding and the outfield was fast and true.(12) She says this all very fast and energetically like she has held it in there for so long, and needs to tell someone.(13) Further than that, the Bught Park is traditionally a fast surface, an ideal venue for the sharp stick work both sets of forwards favour.(14) A year ago, the two were fast allies.(15) Amanda wandered back to the beach to find Nora fast asleep in the shade.(16) It's no use, the door's stuck fast !
(1) fast food :: អាហារដែលមានល្បឿនលឿន
(2) very fast :: លឿនណាស់
(3) run fast :: រត់លឿន
(4) too fast :: លឿនពេក
(5) fast and furious :: ល្បឿនលឿននិងខឹងសម្បាយ៉ាងខ្លាំង
(6) go fast :: ទៅលឿន
(7) fast car :: រថយន្តល្បឿនលឿន
(8) as fast as :: លឿនដូច
(9) fast food restaurant :: ភោជនីយដ្ឋានអាហារយ៉ាងឆាប់រហ័ស
1. speedy ::
2. secure ::
3. indelible ::
4. loyal ::
5. promiscuous ::
6. flying ::
7. dissipated ::
8. truehearted ::
9. immobile ::
13. wildly ::
14. tight ::
15. period of fasting ::
17. eat nothing ::
fast, fasted, faster, fastest, fasting, fasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So is it, like, FAST?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
And not one of your bald friends
is FAST enough to stop me.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
-Come on, come on.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
as FAST as me and Howard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Everyone out. Fast, FAST, FAST.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Khmer Dictionary: fast
Meaning and definitions of fast, translation in Khmer language for fast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fast in Khmer and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fast"
What fast means in Khmer, fast meaning in Khmer, fast definition, examples and pronunciation of fast in Khmer language.